Sign in to follow this  
Xiathorn

Carrier is full - how to free up space?

Hi all,

I've encountered an issue that I can't figure out how to solve. I read through the manual and did a search on here, so I assume it's something insanely obvious, but I cannot figure out how to do it :(

I lost a couple mantas in a stupid move, and so had some new ones built and shipped to my carrier. However, once it arrived, the barge dropped off one manta (and some extra stuff like lasers), but I then got the message "Carrier is full - one manta returned to barge" or similar.

How do I free up space on my carrier so I can fit the manta? I have a load of stuff I don't really want, so I'd like to be able to either remove it or transfer it back to the stockpile.

Thanks all,

Xiathorn

Hey the only way to send stuff to stockpile is to travel to your stockpile then when you open your supply menu you should be able to add and remove instantly also if it isn't dropping your mantas off check damage to your lifts if one lift is damaged a manta won't be able to use that spot until its repaired hope this helps

Thanks guys, I think one of my lifts must have been broken or something!

All sorted now :D

This happened to me too, before I realised the carrier can only have 2 spares of each. Sounds like you already have the 2 spares plus the 4 in use. On the supplies tab, put the mouse over manta or walrus and it will tell you how many are in stock and also how many are on the carrier. When one gets destroyed, the spare automatically takes its place. Not like the original where you had to manually bring one in from stores.