Sign in to follow this  
nosecone

Emergency response missions

Hi

Finished the career path of the game and now trying some of the challengers. Do all the emergency response mission involve rescuing some one from a boat? and what happened to the mission where you supply air support for a forest fire. :j:

Rhys

So far all rescue missions I flew where about rescueing people from boats. The only diffrence is that sometimes the persons to rescue are still on the deck of the boat and sometimes they swim in the water because the boat is on fire.

I don't know anything about a fire-fighting mission.

Thanks T.S.C Plage

Here is the image depicting a fire appliance and the medium chopper flying above. There was some info before TOH was release that it was an air support mission but looks like it was excluded from the game also thought that there was a oil rig rescue mission. Its a shame newer missions have been done maybe thats it for take on helicopters.

Looks like some of the paint schemes like the one on the DVD cover are missing as well

_-Take-On-Helicopters-PC-_.jpg

Rhys

Edited by nosecone

I think this screenshot is a little misleading. It doesn't shows a firefighting mission but the EMS helicopter at work. I don't know about a rescue mission on the oil rig but since it's a seperate map I think it isn't available in the carreer mode. Maybe you can find it under SP missions?

If you're refering to this DVD cover (click) then I can tell you that all depicted skins are in the game.

/edit: Oh and please don't call people "dude" in here, thanks.

Edited by T.S.C.Plage

Cheers

Its the light helicopter skin can't seem to locate it maybe its in the free flight menu. Which map can I find the oil rigs

Cheers

Rhys