Sign in to follow this  
harbinger

History of CCGM

I'd be interested to know the history and timeline of Carrier Command : Gaea Mission.

When did BI think about remaking this, why the tie-in with that book, why the change in art direction from the old website and trailer, the reasons why things happened. Where did you decide to take people out of the units and make them drones? Who was the female character on the bridge of the old shark-tooth carrier? I'm sure it would make fun reading and give an insight to the development process.

I would also like to ask - is there any chance of releasing the old unit models in the future? maybe as DLC? The first iteration of the Manta with the big lump on it was awesome!

If any of this is inappropriate or not for public discussion - just delete the thread.

Hey Harbinger,

A lot of this will be covered in the making of video, so once that's released I'm sure it'll answer practically all of the questions.

I know I can probably get banned for resurrecting an old thread - but I'd really like to know whatever happened to this "making of" video!

Hopefully they are still working on it, but producing a good video can take months.

They'd have to finish making the game before they could make the making of video, wouldn't they...?