Sign in to follow this  
zentaos

Arma2 free and rearmed

When I updated TOH to 1.06 rearmed, my copy of Operation Arrowhead shows up in TOH as its supposed to.

I want to be able to fly on Chernarus so I installed Arma2 Free after 1.06 was already working.

How do I get A2F into TOH?

Yes thanks,

I was just hoping there would be a way to re-run the 1.06 patch or have rearmed query again so it could be part of the default exe

As far as I'm aware, you cannot integrate a2free without manually putting the shortcut into your modline. However; you might be able to take your Dta and Addons folders and either copy them or symlink/junction them into your TOH directory, then activate Arma2 Free as an expansion through the ingame menu. Thing is, I'm not sure if A2Free is equipped to show up automatically even that way. I THINK it will.

Ok

I will probably spend the cash to DL ArmA2 and actually have combined ops. When I do...how do I re-run rearmed?

You only need to run A2 once with admin permissions to make sure it writes the path to registry. That should be all.

If not, try to apply the 1.62 patch again.

Finally with the manual modline definition the above is not needed, as long as you specify the modline correctly. :)