Sign in to follow this  
blackchopper

9 / 27 / 2012 ---- or ---- 9 / 28 / 2012

I'm still getting the beta from my account page.

EDIT --> Scratch that - it is now downloading the setup proper...

Edited by Jedra

Gnar...still the beta3..only it doesnt getted stated with the setup...you still got the "Work in progress" no campaign ect...man i want a RELEASE....dont tell me you need to wait until steam sends it out...in the evening...great...

Downloading now 30% done. CarrierCommand_setup.exe 3119MB

I have waited so long for this baby and now it's here.

What about a little "first-contact-report" anyone? :)

So I have to get it from a store later today ...

I just posted it...its still BETA3..even if its tells you in teh download "carriercommand_setup" the 3119MB is still the beta3 client..

I downloaded it installed it now 2 times and i still get the "work in progress" campaign greyed out ect...but who dares to read in those forums...

I just posted it...its still BETA3..even if its tells you in teh download "carriercommand_setup" the 3119MB is still the beta3 client..

I downloaded it installed it now 2 times and i still get the "work in progress" campaign greyed out ect...but who dares to read in those forums...

Your joking, really?

Mine just arrived in the mail and is installing now. Guess physical copy was the way to go on this one as Steam doesnt release for another 7 hours.

I am not joking otherwise i would play it and not writing in here :P

@ Species1571

Well ahve fun you got atleast the retail version..i a still waiting for sprocket to give me the real deal here... i am a little pissed right now.

No idea but i get a bad feeling about this...i hope its a "mistake" but the whole silence cant be a good sign.

Edit:

I just confirmed it uninstalled, and reinstalled the game its the P&C build...so beta3...you dont even need to type the CD-Key when installing ect...

OK Problem solved

Well after the 4the install it worked dont know what went wrong on my side, but it looks like some old data was lurking around and messed with the release now i am glad!

BUT

its still the beta3 version 1.0027 and i dont ahve german language GRRR not even in the options...thanks...well no problem with english still...

atleast the campaing is now open...

I didn't ever read they would offer a german localization (I don't care).

So a alittle heads up so far so good stable the campaign running smoth so far, just got into my carrier i really hope that pathfinding has got a bit better... and iam just seeing to much into "rambling about a betabuild that has been released" but i give it a chance and so far everything is fine beside the language thing

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Yes so if you have problems loike i had remove every old "build" from P&C but no fear there arent anny registry leftovers thats causing this.

In order to get the game, please download the installer from here or access the download through your account maintenance tab on store.bistudio.com. Before you install the full game, make sure you have uninstalled the beta (including your settings in "Your Documents/CarrierCommand/ " folder ) as the full game is not compatible with beta releases.

We would also like to advise you to apply the 1.02 update immediately after your installation has finished. More information about this update can be found here. Please note that any game saves created before this update will not be compatible with version 1.02 of the game.

On behalf of the entire development team, thank you for your support. Have fun!

This sound promising now i just need a link for the patch? :)

EDIT: NEvermind found it through the E-Mail i need to start anew...but i dont care it crashed anyway so i hope that patch fill fix it to :D

Oh and yes its fun, could be me but the second walrus i got on assist did a decent job in following me on Arachnid.

Just read the fixes and i love one particulary..." Various Walrus AI improvements" well so me fears for a "SotS" or "Legends of Pegasus" start have ben setteled thanks guys now i enjoy this lovely pieve of software engineering! :P

Edited by Mortem86

This sound promising now i just need a link for the patch? :)

Homepage -> GAME -> UPDATES (two mirrors). :)

Dajunka, you don't want to tell us where this information is from?

EDIT: OK, thx Guess Who.

For those who do not want to search and enter their birthdate 1000 times ;)

http://www.carriercommand.com/updates/

Edited by tortuosit

Unfortunately the waypoint bug has not yet been fixed (you have to wait to set more waypoints until Manta is completely undocked).

Mine just arrived in the mail and is installing now. Guess physical copy was the way to go on this one as Steam doesnt release for another 7 hours.

lol im to lazy to go walk out side to say the least