Sign in to follow this  
blackchopper

9 / 27 / 2012 ---- or ---- 9 / 28 / 2012

on steam is said 9/27/2012 but on the game web page its a diffrent story it said 9/28/2012

i dont whont to get my hopes up and filled with joy on the day when it comes out and found out i had to wait 24hrs more

so when is the real date so i dount get upset and bring out the pitch forks and tourches :confused:

on steam is said 9/27/2012 but on the game web page its a diffrent story it said 9/28/2012

i dont whont to get my hopes up and filled with joy on the day when it comes out and found out i had to wait 24hrs more

so when is the real date so i dount get upset and bring out the pitch forks and tourches :confused:

Hi blackchopper, the official date is Friday 28 September. If it becomes available a day earlier, consider yourself lucky ;-)

Hi blackchopper, the official date is Friday 28 September. If it becomes available a day earlier, consider yourself lucky ;-)

Having pre-ordered from Bohemia store I should feel lucky, right? ;)

i bin waiting for 1 mounth so i cant wait im am dieing to play and thank you for the reply just made my day so i dount have to worry about waiting 24 hrs more

hope and joy

im confused by this also i mean the main site says the 28th the store i have pre ordered my copy from says the 27th i have checked different stores and some say 27th and some say 28th i mean which is it???

Really hoping its 27th as i can not wait ;)

knowing steam it is the 27th, at about 11pm/23:00(ish, there is a delay up to 15 min some times, at least for me) local time the game will "unlock" downloading the last few files needed to play and decripting the files that are already downloaded. if there is an early steam download/preload.

And if it isnt a preload game it just means that with the average internet connection you can start downloading an hour or so before launch, so you can start playing soon after midnight if you have a slow download.

my interent is faster than the steam downloader/installer gives(as a test), but with every/any game i see X size will take Y hour/min at 512kbps, since i average at least 1mbps its usually a fraction of the time. hope this helps explain why steam does that "day early" thing on the store page

im a confer ultimate development supporter and payed 39.99 for acces the beta and get a full game copy from Store.bistudio.com and Steam, plus the digital Gaea Universe soundtrack but i didn`t have got a mail yet, so i wonder how we can download it from steam.

As stated here:

As stated here is why. ^ look a few posts up.

im confused by this also i mean the main site says the 28th the store i have pre ordered my copy from says the 27th i have checked different stores and some say 27th and some say 28th i mean which is it???

Really hoping its 27th as i can not wait ;)

i bin waiting 1 mounth for this game and the day it comes out on steam they push it back to 9/28/2012 but i dount mine it at all i mean they shude of just put that in the first place. BISTUDIO all so comes out on 9/28/2012 less confution for every one

i bin waiting 1 mounth for this game and the day it comes out on steam they push it back to 9/28/2012 but i dount mine it at all i mean they shude of just put that in the first place. BISTUDIO all so comes out on 9/28/2012 less confution for every one

They never delayed the game nor pushed it back a date. Steam and most other publishers it seems had the wrong date. The official date has been September 28th for a while now. It's always best to hear news straight from the horses mouth.

Looks like steam still says 18hours looks like for the Uk its going to be about 6pm before we get it!!!

---------- Post added at 00:17 ---------- Previous post was at 00:13 ----------

also blackchopper you know that on the web site say that the us is not till Tuesday? Just you have new york down just thought i would say! sorry

Release date:

Europe - 28 September 2012

North America - 2 October 2012

Looks like steam still says 18hours looks like for the Uk its going to be about 6pm before we get it!!!

---------- Post added at 00:17 ---------- Previous post was at 00:13 ----------

also blackchopper you know that on the web site say that the us is not till Tuesday? Just you have new york down just thought i would say! sorry

Release date:

Europe - 28 September 2012

North America - 2 October 2012

dusnt matter i boght the game on steam time so it might only be out in stores on 10/2/2012 but ill be able to download and shoot the bad guys towmorro around lunch time

---------- Post added at 19:59 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

It's NOW!!!

its now what? can i download now?

I tought it was going to be availible at midnight in the Bohemia Store. I would say this is missed opportunity to make digital distribution more attractive than physical. Having gone gold I guess it is finished since quite a while ago...

Well, well, hope it's there in the afternoon when I get to go home...

So where is it? so much for September 28th release, it should have been available from midnight. Nice missed oppertunity there to make digital dl more attractive as the poster earlier says.

The BIS Store still says you can pre-order, while the game should be already released!

Do they have problems again, like with the beta3 release?

Do we have to wait until next week?

It looks like there going for a mid day thing steam's clock is still ticking down 9 hours for me so looks like its going to be after 6pm BST

I wanted it to be midnight to beast the game but guess work comes first today .... :( o well play it when i get home!

The funny thing is...is see already the Xbox version cracked on some sites.....

Just downloaded Sprocket again and started it.........CarrierCommand_Setup! So no Beta :P yay! RELEASE?! :D