Sign in to follow this  
cescollino

MRAP Cougar

Any word on the release??? I've been making eod missions for this but i have no vehicle..

Any word on the release??? I've been making eod missions for this but i have no vehicle..

when its done :D

will you make that periscope cam destroyable??? i mean if someone shoot in it...they cant use it or something like that??

work is going a little slow this period because we r both busy but we still working on it dont worry :)

work is going a little slow this period because we r both busy but we still working on it dont worry :)

Thank god, was getting worried :D

I'm very excited about this and just can't wait ;)

Keep It up!

Are you both Still working on this? I hope you are this is a great looking addon!!

Yes , we are still working on this , expect some updates in a couple of weeks ;)

Ahh man a couple of weeks :O

JK looking forward to it one question though will you guys port it to arma 3 when it is done for arma 2? :) I know very common question these days :P

Has this been done yet! The results you've showed us are amazing. Cant wait to drive this thing around.

No im afraid not, if it had been finished it would be in here so my bet is they are working their asses off to get this amazing vehicle pack out to us :)

hello guys , since making them perfect would be too long and we r a little busy in real life we r planing to releasing a beta soon for arma2 and later for arma3 also:bounce3:

dont worry we didnt forget about u:cool:

Ahh man a couple of weeks :O

JK looking forward to it one question though will you guys port it to arma 3 when it is done for arma 2? :) I know very common question these days :P

I love this beautiful vehicle and also its banner in the street by U.S. forces in Iraq:)

---------- Post added at 13:32 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

hello guys , since making them perfect would be too long and we r a little busy in real life we r planing to releasing a beta soon for arma2 and later for arma3 also:bounce3:

dont worry we didnt forget about u:cool:

I love this very vehicle and also owned by the Iraqi army, I hope you and get them completed

Has really surprised me pictures Cougar

I every day visit this forum because

I waited to be completed .

---------- Post added at 12:11 ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 ----------

I waited When complement cougar >>> please im from iraq

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 ----------

I want to get on the bandwagon Cougar I'm tired ..Arma 2 now lacks only Cougar and sensor IEDs . Im from iraq

This is a very interesting mod, you have my support and I hope this has not Died :P

Hi guys I was really looking forward to seeing this being released! Any idea what happened or if its still going to be released or when it is? I would really love to see this, especially for arma 3!:yay: