Sign in to follow this  
m79

Ofp:r 12th dec release in australia

I noticed the north american release thread was closed, because apparently "everyone" has Resistance now.

While I do not give a toss about the accuracy of the moderator's statement I would rather just mention that New Zealand still do not have access to purchase this product.

The import was stuffed up and as yet Resistance has not been rated for sale. The Office of Film and Literature will fine anyone selling it. As to why they'd bother when it's the same game only some extra features i really don't know.

Because people who run theses censorship/rating departments are usually technogically ignorant right-wingers who have little clue about anything in the real world.

I feel sorry for all the Kiwis who can't get resistance.

Antichrist, your comments are vile, to say the least. I will not tolerate this kind of talk on here.

If you people want Resistance and can not get it from any NZ stores, then I recommend to visit here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec....5127645

Yes, including shipping it will be about Å25 for you, but you can get it this way. While not perfect, it is a possibility.

Enough of these release threads already, this is a Codemasters issue, not a BIS issue.