Sign in to follow this  
lev

Preorder Bonuses?

BIS doesn't usually do this but since they've gotten a lot more popular lately, perhaps they would like to offer preorder bonuses to reward old timer Arma players and entice new ones to commit?

Some cool ideas for potential preorder bonuses:

Steel Case

Map of Limnos

Postcards from pre-war-torn Limnos

Arma themed lensatic compass (maybe replica of in-game version)

Arma themed survival knife (not sure if this would be allowed but for a mature rated game, I don't think its too far fetched?)

Arma themed safety goggles + earplugs

Arma themed medkit

Arma themed balaclava

etc

Post your ideas.

a "soldiers survival pack" would be kinda cool... include a map/compass/ and custom cantina ..... I would buy this package without hesitation

I would appreciate a lot a large and detailed printed map of ingame map of Limnos. Would help a lot eg. to create missions and during flight.

Carrier Command has a nice soundtrack coming our way as part of the preorder.

Maps of the islands would be nice though, I loves my Cherno map.

I prefer to have collector edition with metal box for example rather than preorder bonuses, especially digital bonuses :mad:

BIS doesn't usually do this but since they've gotten a lot more popular lately, perhaps they would like to offer preorder bonuses to reward old timer Arma players and entice new ones to commit?

Steel Case

Map of Limnos

Arma themed survival knife (not sure if this would be allowed but for a mature rated game, I don't think its too far fetched?)

Arma themed medkit

Arma themed balaclava

etc

Post your ideas.

That's a whole Collector's edition worth $200. :) Pre-order "Bonus" would be something like access to the Alpha demo. In short, for additional cost - anything you like. I'd appreciate if they truly assembled a Collector's edition, or something of a lower-tier like Deluxe with printed Lemnos/Stratis maps, original game soundtrack on a CD and the game itself.

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

Steel Case

Map of Limnos

Arma themed medkit

Arma themed balaclava

etc

Post your ideas.

Sounds like a few nice addition for the head prize in the limnosprizequest.

i already have a med-kit + a signed helmet :)

AwUOzb_CIAEBohY%255B1%255D.jpg_large

the problem is in the price of the items i guess.

I wouldn't mind some sort of operational AT-4 or Javalin you know, nothing TO overboard just something to kill people with.

I wouldn't mind some sort of operational AT-4 or Javalin you know, nothing TO overboard just something to kill people with.

A pistol is more than adequate. Hell, I dispatched an entire platoon one time with a pocket knife.

(Free cookies for people that figure out the refrence :P)

All I would want from the preorder is just the physical copy, IF they actually did let pre orders happen :(

I either want a collector's edition or a digital copy, I dont want or need a physical copy, they are usually more expensive than digital ones and they take physical space...

All I am saying is that having a physical copy is nothing special. Its all about the game, ingame.

Physical copies are cheaper than digital ones.

Physical copy - you pay $50 for a game (making it cost something like $25) and a bunch of nice cool physical stuff

Digital copy - you pay $50 for a game alone

Physical copies are cheaper than digital ones.

Physical copy - you pay $50 for a game (making it cost something like $25) and a bunch of nice cool physical stuff

Digital copy - you pay $50 for a game alone

Correct, and certain digital titles only provide the illusion of ownership, plus the bill of materials for a DVD copy is probably less than $25. No idea why anyone would want their favourite game not in their firm grasp - you could even do all sorts of things with the CD... Oh.

I just want the ability to buy a map of Limnos/Stratis and a replica of the ingame compass to go along with it.

I don't want a physical copy though, because it'll just sit on my shelf and collect dust (And take up space); just as all my other physical copies do.

Steel Case

Map of Limnos

Arma themed medkit

Arma themed balaclava

etc

Post your ideas.

A military-themed backpack if not military backpack, small basic first aid kit, map of Limnos, and a compass to use with the map of Limnos would be nice.

Oh, and being able to help test the current build they have, I heard Community Alpha was gonna be for preorders anyway.