Sign in to follow this  
ale2999

Forum troubles

Mods, the forum is very, slow, almost unreadable even thoe I have adsl. It gives erros like "too many users connected". Can u guys ask bis to ask the company that hosts this forum to give them more bandwitch, its really needed at this moment that resistance is coming out.

tounge.gif

Ya, Forums have gotten real sluggish over the past few days. Is it all the topics?

We've noticed smile.gif

I still think turning off the OT forum will be the best way to get some of the bandwidth back smile.gif

ha ha, placebo is really funny, I bet, that u know some funny jokes too, pm me or make a thread in OT LOL

Wanna hear something funny? I have to do 3 college assignments by tomorrow or I fail the course, I have another 2 non-compulsory ones to do, I asked course tutor for an extension until Monday for those two, he said if I hand in the 3 compulsory ones tomorrow he will "consider" giving me an extension, well if I don't have them in tomorrow I will have failed the course so it wouldn't matter about the other two......baaaaahh........

I called him a rude name starting with c and I think he heard me biggrin.gif

ok I was in same situation last week, and I know that it is hard but TURN OFF ur pc and go do the assignments. did u hear me GO

LOL hush I am doing them wink.gif You're as much a nag as Ex-Ronin wink.gif 1 assignment virtually done, 2758 words, 14 pages smile.gif

ouch now thats stamina...i get bored after 20 minutes of writing coursework lol

least i finished college now biggrin.gif

LOL well I've got a 2000-2500 assignment to do next and then a 12 page A5 manual on "how to upgrade a PC" have to get them done by lunch time tomorrow smile.gif

Anyways this is OT now so I better shove it over there before Ex-Ronin tells me off wink.gif

ooh sounds like fun tounge.gif mind i expect ill get that next year knowing my luck confused.gifsad.gif (computing aka programing)

We had a programming unit last year, program was used was Pascal, was great fun, in the accidentally sitting on a large metallic spiked object and wiggling around sense of the word fun biggrin.gif

wow.gif rofl so you enjoyed it huh  wink.gif yeh well i think we will be using pascal too so im *really* looking forward to it now hearing how much "fun" u had with it (oh jeez i cant stop laughin now!!!wink.gif

Couldn't you just delete all but say the first 5 pages of each forum. No one really looks beyond there. It sure would get a lot of bandwith back... I think.

Yea i know.This forum is really slow.I tryied this morning, and when i posted that topic about the plane crash, it took me like 10min till it posted. confused.gif

i got 2500 word essay to do for science if it wasnt boring enough already and when u said 14 pages, my stomach churned in an unpleasnt way.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HellToupee @ June 27 2002,11:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i got 2500 word essay to do for science if it wasnt boring enough already and when u said 14 pages, my stomach churned in an unpleasnt way.<span id='postcolor'>

bah my science essays consisted of plagarism and copy & paste biggrin.gif

So far been working on assignments for 19 hours and 23 mins smile.gif Resistance has been on sale for 63 mins smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 28 2002,11:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So far been working on assignments for 19 hours and 23 mins smile.gif Resistance has been on sale for 63 mins smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I wish it was possible for me to get it today, sad.gif but the US dare has been pushed back sad.gifsad.gif so now I'll have to wait, while the 40 bucks Ive managed to round up burn a hole in my pocket sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif I guess Codemasters accidentally put all the copies of OFPR meant for the US on a slow boat to China sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif But I will probably go up to the store today anyways, just on the off chance. Hope springs eternal I guess