Sign in to follow this  
tortuosit

Beta 3 bug reports

Tell me what you think, then I will report officially it on bug-system.

Yeah, I think there should be fuel-units and the user must know how much vehicles need. And user must know how many units a fuel pack has.

Yeah, I think there should be fuel-units and the user must know how much vehicles need. And user must know how many units a fuel pack has.

Okay - I made a suggestion on the official BI Report-System, right now.

I have a thought that comes to me, reading the last post about fuel. btw: I never experienced a problem between timewarp and fuel shortage. I simply click on the island and click than on "Set Sail", if the button can not be clicked, that means obviosly that I am out of fuel, and the circle around the carrier on the map indicates clearly how much fuel I have. And the fuel bar also on the map says how much fuel I have.

But that is not my point. In the original program, it was possible to have two queues, 1 for fuel and 1 for weapons. That would be a great help, multiple queues. But 3 or 4 days before the launch I do not believe there will be changes that profound.

I never experienced a problem between timewarp and fuel shortage.

Another fact weights additoinal: If you have some repairs running your fuel will also be used. So at the moment everythings seems okay but while travelling you see the fuel-range-circle getting smaller and your target-islang getting out of range...

when you have destroyed the enemy carrier it is good to run out of fuel in time warp and let your production build up as you cannot manually select timewarp. So you can set the prodcution queue go for a cuppa and come back, send supply barque and have heavily armed manatas and walrus for rest of islands

Units other than the carrier are all electric - thus no need to have other types of fuel units.

when you have destroyed the enemy carrier it is good to run out of fuel in time warp and let your production build up as you cannot manually select timewarp. So you can set the prodcution queue go for a cuppa and come back, send supply barque and have heavily armed manatas and walrus for rest of islands

The beta only has a few islands - and resource/production sliders are disable. The full game will allow you to have significantly more resources generated because of more islands. The sliders will also be available so you can tweak the game to your preferences.

Units other than the carrier are all electric - thus no need to have other types of fuel units.

Yes, but this depends not on tortuosits comment that the fuel-units should be known. There was no doubt about this, that there is only one type of fuel.

Theme is that the user should know how many fuel (or electricity) a fuel pack contains.