Sign in to follow this  
skuba

need help.

first off, if this is on the wrong page please move it to the right one.

anyways i have a few of the arma2 dlc and today i got ARMA II: Army of the Czech Republic

(gotta say its been like 2years since i tried singleplayer on arma2) i got the dlc's i needed to get dayz and the private dlc if i dont remember wrong for the graphics booster.

well so anyways i dont think im getting the ARMA II: Army of the Czech Republic to work. i saw a youtube movie with one driving around in a car clearing out some small towns and he said it was the first mission. and that mission was the only reason i got this dlc cause it looked abit "free roam" thingy. well so i cant get it to work, i think. i got the game from steam and the first thing i noticed was that there was no standalone launcher for ARMA II: Army of the Czech Republic. and when i logged on with the combined arma thing i could not find the new maps or the mission the youtube guy was talking about. so i went on steam and found the page where i got ARMA II: Army of the Czech Republic and started it from there. it says there that i have the game and "click here to start republic blabla" so tried that but nothing new shows in the game.

the campaign games im able to play is (harvest red, oparation arrowhead and black gauntlet and the last EW) so what am i doing wrong?

hope someone could help me out. cause this was abit downer...

first off, if this is on the wrong page please move it to the right one.

First off, posting in the wrong section hoping someone esle will move it for you really is not the best way to start posting here

Second, read the forum rules again to which you just agreed during signup. It seems you missed a few.

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

§8) Post in the right forum & right thread

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator. If a thread exists for the topic you wish to post about you must use it, for example all ACE questions belong in the ACE thread. All addon/mod questions belong in the thread for that addon/mod. In the case of DayZ discussions they should be posted on the DayZ forums, this includes problems with the Modification. The troubleshooting forum is not for problems with Addons and Mods!

§21) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first.

Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

Hint:

Arma 2 / Arma 2: Operation arrowhead is/are not ARMA: ARMED ASSAULT / COMBAT OPERATIONS!