Sign in to follow this  
laukejas

Mod that decreases ai squad dispersion?

Hello,

I'm not talking about weapon dispersion, but the distance between squad leader (player) and the rest of the squad. Very often AI decides to follow player, but about 50 meters behind, sometimes so far away, that they get lost. Idea is, they should keep normal formation, and if someone gets too much behind - run and catch up.

This is a problem even when there are 2 soldier team (for example, sniper and spotter). The AI squadmate gets behind well too much, and I have to wait forever for him to catch up. It would be perfect if he would follow 2 meters behind, side by side, or, in combat, like 10 meters (to avoid 1 grenade killing whole squad).

I'm using ACE, nothing more. Which mod fixes this thing? I tried ECS, GL3, few others (don't remember).

Please suggest something. I can't find anything, while this should be very easy thing to mod (I guess).

I would very much appreciate any advice.

Addon requests go in the sticky addon request thread.

Please search before posting, you have been here long enough to know.

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

§8) Post in the right forum & right thread

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator. If a thread exists for the topic you wish to post about you must use it, for example all ACE questions belong in the ACE thread. All addon/mod questions belong in the thread for that addon/mod. In the case of DayZ discussions they should be posted on the DayZ forums, this includes problems with the Modification. The troubleshooting forum is not for problems with Addons and Mods!