Sign in to follow this  
the chief

Saitek x52 pro profile needed please

Hello,

I've just picked up this game recently, since I noticed that the latest patch 1.06 allowed the merging of my Arma 2:CO content into the game. It looks great so far.

I do have a favour to ask of some very kind soul out there. I have a Saitek X52 Pro flight system and would be greatfull if somone would post or PM me their saitek x52 pro profile for this game, so that I do not have to "reinvent the wheel."

Very much appreciate your help on this one folks.

regards

There's one included with the game, but it has the sensitivity values maxed, which was for me utterly unplayable until I lowered them considerably.

Also I'm not sure what it does with all the button mappings, but I hav changed a couple myself.

Unless you mean a profile created through Saitek's profiler software, in which case you're way beyond me ;p

There's one included with the game, but it has the sensitivity values maxed, which was for me utterly unplayable until I lowered them considerably.

Also I'm not sure what it does with all the button mappings, but I hav changed a couple myself.

Unless you mean a profile created through Saitek's profiler software, in which case you're way beyond me ;p

Cheers for the reply. I did indeed mean, a profile created via saitek's profiler software.

The Saitek Profile Software is extremely easy to use.

Select a button, map something to it, save the profile, and then activate it when you want to use it. However, I have found that this is not necessary, as BI has made it, also, quite easy to map button via the in-game Control Options.

Sven2157

I've been finding some problems with the Saitek Profiler. Some programmed keypresses dont work. For example, i wanted to use mode 3 in the joystick for startup, and mode 1 for take off, flying and landing, so i had to disable the pre-programmed throttle controls, to work only with keypresses. Ever since i did that, the game worked fine for 2 days, but now throttle up imputs no longer work, i can set trim put not release it, not even with the keyboard. Something has gone horribly, horribly wrong. I could also use a working profile from one of you guys for diagnostics, see if the problem comes from the game or the driver software.