Sign in to follow this  
Bonx

[MP - CTI] Description of roles/classes

Where can I find a description of the classes that we can use in CTI games? I mean: engineer can repair, medic can heal, ok that was the obvious but what does a Special Soldier do? What advantage has a Rifleman? Does the Operator access the same equipment as the Saboteur? etc.

I could not find anywhere a detailed description of all the roles and what are their specific abilities.

There are a few CTI missions out there. Care to explain exactly which one you are referring to? Warfare?

ArmA is not like your "normal fps" games where each class gets a special perk. ArmA units are designed to do as their real life counterparts do.

Where can I find a description of the classes that we can use in CTI games? I mean: engineer can repair, medic can heal, ok that was the obvious but what does a Special Soldier do? What advantage has a Rifleman? Does the Operator access the same equipment as the Saboteur? etc.

I could not find anywhere a detailed description of all the roles and what are their specific abilities.

In Warfare BE engineers repair, medics heal and can setup MASH respawn tents on site, special forces can pick locks in vehicles. That's about it to my recollection. :)

Yes I mean Warfare (is it not called Capture The Island, CTI?). I could figure out the basic perks for engineers and medics but then I don't see what Rifleman does or a Special Soldier and so on. Saboteurs seem also to be able to fix vehicles but not as well as Engineers. I wonder also if there are some gear restrictions depending on the role.

So obviously no one has ever made a complete guide of the Warfare mode. I guess I will keep on experiencing.