Sign in to follow this  
Riker13

PC or XBOX 360

Hi all,

I played this game back in the day and it was one of my favourites, so glad they have remade it.

Now I have a 360 and a PC my question is which one should I get the game for?

Thanks for your assistance.

Riker13

Both!

I'm sure that they are both exactly the same. It depends what you play on the most.

Both! :D

Otherwise, I'd say go with whichever you feel the most comfortable with - keyboard+mouse for PC or gamepad for console. Though if you would play the PC version with a controller anyway, you may aswell grab the 360 version.

Although... they have hinted at mod support. Not sure if that will extend to the 360 version or be PC exclusive.

Both! :D

they have hinted at mod support. Not sure if that will extend to the 360 version or be PC exclusive.

No modding for the Xbox version, a dev stated that in another thread not to long ago (for obvious reasons he said).

No modding for the Xbox version, a dev stated that in another thread not to long ago (for obvious reasons he said).

Yes, modding is only possible for the PC.

Yes, modding is only possible for the PC.

Would that be config, image, sounds type of modding or full on source?

Both!

I'm sure that they are both exactly the same.

Except unlike X360 the PC version supports resolutions available in year 2000 and up.

Would that be config, image, sounds type of modding or full on source?

Images, sounds and similar things definitely, config most probably, but regarding source code, the possibility of an SDK is still being discussed, so no promises there.