Sign in to follow this  
jedra

Thanks for the Patch guys

Just installed the Downtown patch and everything is running great so far. Thanks for all your efforts in getting this out with everything else that's going on at BI Towers!

Thank you BIS and FINALLY! lol I was just about to delete this game due to lack of integration but luckily I decided to check ArmAholic and what do ya know.....patch! You guys came thru. TKoH is a great game but there's only so much I could enjoy without integration. Here's hoping this patch does what I think it does.

Regardless thank you for not abandoning this and giving us something else to do while waiting for A3. You guys are solid developers. Cheers fellers and hang in there.

Yay! Thanks for the patch everyone! I love that BI still create such awesome content patches for their games almost a year on, even when they're busy with their flagship game. I really appreciate it :)

Edit: how bad would it be if, say, someone had ToH installed twice on their computer (once from retail, once from Steam) and then applied this patch (the one downloaded from the website), but apparently applied it to the Steam version? I may or may not have just done this <.<

Is it an easy fix or do I need to reinstall/uninstall? It actually seems to be working ok, although it didn't create a shortcut to Rearmed, so I'm struggling to work out how to launch Rearmed properly. On a possibly related note, I can't get Combined Ops helicopters to start. Also, I only see missions from OA, despite having A2 installed and I've combined them to have CO.

Any idea when Steam will patch the game?

Edited by Mattressi

Thanks for the patch ;) Just took the Littlebird for a spin over Chernarus. It looks great. One problem though: RTT absolutely kills performance on Arma 2 Maps (especially Chern). Without RTT +40fps and 99% usage on my GPU but with RTT I get <25fps and my GPU is bored to death with max 50% usage. Is RTT calculated by the CPU?

It says there is missing file!

I had to Unistall it patch 1.06 seems to be working

docgil can you please create a new thread in troubleshooting and provide more information.

Most important locate the rpt and upload it please.

docgil can you please create a new thread in troubleshooting and provide more information.

Most important locate the rpt and upload it please.

wheat is your E mail I'll send it

wheat is your E mail I'll send it

You can rename the .rpt, to .old. Retry ToH and it will create a new rpt file which should not be so big.

I cant start the patch "Rearmed", get errors by start the exe...:-(

Got the same bug. Impossible to start ToH ! Error message before game start.

Solution worked for me: delete game profile ( toh ) in my document. ( make a copy of previous )

Looks like I got this game at the right time. I got Take On for my birthday, bought Hinds myself and installed all the patches/free DLC. The only problem now is that there is such an ungodly amount of content that I don't know where to start after I finish the training. :D

Wow, bought TakeOn while I was buying the ACR-DLC a couple of days before this patch came out. Just in time to appreciate all your hard work.

The difference in visual quality of the Arma2CO maps is really amazing. Seems to run a lot better than Arma2CO as well, as long as I don't use the same settings as with the vannilla TKOH maps. I don't want to go back to Arma2CO now.

Really nice work and much appreciated.

Almost afraid to ask, but is it possible to have some sort of dynamic quality script/addon when switching between the vanilla and the Rearmed-maps?

Is there any hope that VTOL will work properly in any future patch, or am I doing something wrong?

It's my first post, so hi everyone! :)

Thanks a lot folks! I've been waiting impatiently for this patch.

BTW Is there any chance we'll eventually get the vortex ring in ToH?

BTW Is there any chance we'll eventually get the vortex ring in ToH?

Great question!

Again you need to upload the rpt file, aka provide more information.