Sign in to follow this  
aslttrooper

(TvT) 7 CMBG Canadian Realism Unit is looking for a challenge (TvT)

Hello Arma 2 Clans,

As the topic title and description states we are looking for an evening of TvT against another clan. We will host on both our server and TS. Weekends are preferred of course.

RULES are simple:

1) You get our Mods which we have up on 6 Updater, and we will get your's

2) Arma 2 OA is mandatory, as is ace 2 and its components, again all this is on our 6 updater server

3) We can field a team of 20-30+ pers, if your team cannot meet that requirement we will help out in that regards to even them out. We expect the same in return.

This is something we would like to do more often and have no issues hosting or being hosted, so long as the planning is in place. We would be looking at having everything organized at least 3-4 days prior to the match so as to get a good clean start with out much dicking about.

Planning will have to be on: MAPS, RESPAWNS, VEHICLE TYPES and RESTRICTIONs, aswell as GAME PLAY TYPE.

We would be looking at objective based game play such as Screen Ops, Atk and Secure, S&D. Again this will be done in rigorous planning prior.

I ask that interested parties contact me on here, by email at aslttrooper@yahoo.ca or on our site at 7CMBG.ca

Thank you.

E.Hunter

7 CMBG

www.7cmbg.ca

*Update*

Ive now been informed that a $Donation$ will be available to the winning clan. Again this is Team Vs Team or Clan Vs Clan. Interested groups are to contact me through the original post.

E.Hunter

Edited by [FRL]Myke