Sign in to follow this  
Strigon

Online Store down ?

Hey guys ,

I tried to pre-order Carrier Command through the BI-Store but it does not open. I tried it from different computers and went to my brother's house to try it from his internet access but it does not work. Has anyone the same problem ?

Thanks ,

Strigon

I tried to pre-order Carrier Command through the BI-Store but it does not open. I tried it from different computers and went to my brother's house to try it from his internet access but it does not work. Has anyone the same problem ?

Yes, right now.

Hey guys ,

Thanks ,

Strigon

Just checked and it seems to be working fine. Is it still a problem at the moment?

No, it works.

No it doesn't.

Would be nice to know the working hours, this is the second evening in a row I'm in front of a closed store.

My answer was from the morning. Yes, every evening (European time) the store seems totally down.

It it is still not working for me , I tried it from 4 different computers and even from different Internet acesses. I tried it with Firefox and Internet Explorer , too. My timezone is GMT -4.

Edit :

I mean the site https://store.bistudio.com/ , the site carriercommand.com works , but it is very slow.

Edited by Strigon

Yep does seem down still for me, will get it looked into.

Thx Placebo , I appreciade it.

Edit : I get this error message :

jtablesession::Store Failed

DB function failed with error number 2006

MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( '9122703ed1cd6b4c3e59e7d969627fdf','1347435123','','0','1','0' )

Edit2 : Works know , got my copy , beta is downloading.

Edited by Strigon

Strigon, they've promised to upload a new beta at the beginning of this week. Actually its almost overdue. Just to let you know.

Shop is working for me too again.

up.. and down.. and up..

and down. But hey, today it is probably because they upload Beta 3, which they wanted to release in the beginning of this week. Well, not sure if Thursday can be considered as "beginning"... Oh, I can almost guess poor Dram has to come up again and write to us sentences which start with the word "unfortunately"... ;)

Yeah... a glimmer of hope (in our mind).

A download link change (Beta 3) does not justify the up downs. So hold your horses.

So hold your horses.

You know that this is impossible. :D

Jup. That's what I ment with "the glimmer of hope is (only) in our mind... "

Ah .. Sorry for misunderstanding !

Hey guys,

Well, not sure if Thursday can be considered as "beginning"... Oh, I can almost guess poor Dram has to come up again and write to us sentences which start with the word "unfortunately"... ;)

Well I really hate to say it, but "unfortunately" the colleague that handles the installer is away this week. We hoped to fix it without him but we've not been successful at this point. We're still trying to get it sorted but it appears we may have to wait until monday, when he will be present and able to fix it ASAP. This means it would be ready that day as well.

Though I'd like to assure you that if we get it fixed earlier then we would not delay it a moment longer.

[...] wait until monday, when he will be present and able to fix it ASAP. This means it would be ready that day as well.

You really should stop promising. :)