Sign in to follow this  
danielfirefox

FIREFOX 1 - Coastline Coop 16 Player

OPERATION: FIREFOX - The Move

Coastline ( Mission 1 of 5)

A patrol entering the coastline road reported heavy contact and that Enemy forces are building defences, bringing in supplies and have crossed into friendly Air space.

FireFOX teams are going in. The Battle Begins...A drone has been sent in and went down after making the first intel contact. The intel has to be sent manually to locate other main targets. We have the carrier Firefox on the South West coastline and need to secure the docks and airfield to make a start against the enemy before they get too powerfull. You must secure key locations, then we can build camps to support the battle. The enemy will not want to give up any ground so stay alert.

16 player Coop made for a server.

This is a large scale mission and can take upto 8 hrs to complete. The mission has random elements and offers all features in ARMA2.

Download from the website www.firefoxmissions.co.uk

CREDITS

Many thanks for the community scripts and knowleadge base, without this resource online the missions could not be made. To mention the players that had made some scripts I used/edited in this mission. Norrin, Shuko, Xeno, madbull ~R3F~, [ZSU]Blake, Celery THANKS GUYS!

THE PLAYERS - Testing

KT, Tim, BigBadBill, Connors, MaSelf, D32G and More...

It looks like after funding the server to test the missions for 10 months I can no longer afford to do so. I will be releasing the other firefox missions in due course.

Have FUN!

Edited by Danielfirefox

Hi

The Mission has Revive, and a lot more than I have said here (not too good on marketing lol)

At the moment I have spent over £400 on the server and this month the mortgage came first...

Have fun, all the other firefox missions have been made.

Dan

Hi all

Not had any feedback but here is Part 2... Forward Base

This mission is for Servers only. Have Fun!

Brief Over view

We have managed to move inland and setup a forward position. The enemy Know this and are planning to move in and take it from us!. Enemy have control of a large coms tower north of the base. We need you to go in secure this and transmit intel data to locate enemy positions.You and the teams must hold off this offensive and remove their capabilities. We know they have a heavy artillary presance on the island with Mortars, Mobile rocket luanchers and Artillary. Be on the lookout for scouts and spotters. If you do not destory the enemy artillary, mortars or Rocket Luanchers, we have no hope. They have dominating fire power and will make any advance hard work. Spotters call the shots, so hunt them down or disable communications.. You will need to take over the coms tower to download intel. The intel will show task locations and help you move up to take on the final battle...

Download from the website..

Very complex and interesting campaign! Well played on my server last days. We need more of your missions)

Hi

thanks for the comments, always nice after 500hrs + work on each mission ;)

half of the tasks are random placed so they have some replay value fore sure, sometimes spread out sometimes close together..

Fox 3 - Supply lines and Fox4 - Red Kite, are allready made and tested.

Send me a message with email and ill mail them to you, would be nice to have a play on the missions its been a while and i dont fancy spending more money on a server.

Have Fun!

Are you just trying to host files for download with your website? There are a million other options that cost less than $20 and/or free.

Hi

thanks for the comments, always nice after 500hrs + work on each mission ;)

half of the tasks are random placed so they have some replay value fore sure, sometimes spread out sometimes close together..

Fox 3 - Supply lines and Fox4 - Red Kite, are allready made and tested.

Send me a message with email and ill mail them to you, would be nice to have a play on the missions its been a while and i dont fancy spending more money on a server.

Have Fun!

Thx for your work, keep it up!

Hi

The website is now down, again had to cut cost after running the server during testing.

If anyone would like to host the missions for download thats cool i will email them, really iam keen to have a play and not having a server anymore is sad..

have fun

Dan

Why not use something like Dropbox.

Hi

The website is now down, again had to cut cost after running the server during testing.

If anyone would like to host the missions for download thats cool i will email them, really iam keen to have a play and not having a server anymore is sad..

have fun

Dan

Been playing this two new missions with friends last three days all along. I need to say, its been a real entertaining and challenging for us. Firefox 3 - Supply Line had bit too lazy gameplay throughout all mission, but Firefox 4 - Red Kite - We really loved its hard intense combat, very good enemy stronghold positions, choice of locations. Its been too sad when mission ends for all of us. You are the best in tactical/strategic global coop mission making. And we need more of your missions)

P.S. My favorite missions are: Firefox 1 - Coastline and Firefox 4 - Red Kite

Thanks for the feedback, a rare thing..

I have decided to get a server back up for Firefox, now testing Rebel Hell mission.

The Rebels have stolen all the MHQ's. You must get them back for an assault on devils castle stronghold and find info to capture the rebel warlord from another hidehout.

would be good to see ya on the sever sometime

Have fun

Dan

Hi

sever

IP: 81.19.216.40

Port: 2300

Going through a final polish and bug check of all missions soon. Replay.. the tasks revealed by intel are in random locations each time you play, with random enemy elements..

The complete pack 1-5 will be online at some point soon, otherwise come to the server and grab a copy. The missions are coded for a dedicated sever so will not play correctly otherwise...

Have fun!

Dan

It's pity that your mission has been played on the Arma 2 server for long while. And your web shows that : This Account Has Been Suspended.

But can I download your mission somewhere ? the mission file, for example the red kit or support line. The red kit is really best one I think.

It's pity that your mission has been played on the Arma 2 server for long while. And your web shows that : This Account Has Been Suspended.

But can I download your mission somewhere ? the mission file, for example the red kit or support line. The red kit is really best one I think.

Sorry, I mean it's pity that your mission has been offline from Arma 2 server for long time after being played for long time. Daniel you did really hard work on them. I appreciate your passion on these Coop missions.

I hope your final stage of editing is going well, and looking forward to try to final version.

Hi

sever

IP: 81.19.216.40

Port: 2300

Too sad, cant see your server in arma 2 browser. Will wait for Rebel Hell release somewhere for download.

I play on your server and it is really cool and I was wondering if you could upload the missions somewhere for DL?

Hi!

We (group of 6, 3 steam versions and 3 boxed copies) have been trying to play operation firefox on chernarus part 1 costline but have been having two very strange bugs.

1. When we are playing the russians suddenly stop firing at us and act as if we are friendly units. This has happened at different points in the mission ranging from first objective to airport objective.

2. Some of us cannot host in fact only one of our group can host, if anyone else does then the mission does not load poperly and no one is moving on anyone elses screen. I was wondering if there is any way you could take a look in the mission and address these issues as this mission looks phenomenal.

I would also love to get a copy of your other missions.

Thanks!

Hi all

Its been a long time, I do still have all five of the Firefox missions and will upload somewhere, Any ideas?

Rebel Hell was the final mission and a blast getting the MHQ's back into operational use from the rebels..

Would be good to see them hosted. They do required a dedicated server to run well.

Dan

Hi all

The sever is back up and running 24/7

81.19.216.150:2310

New Takistan Mission in Development

Have FUN

Dan