Sign in to follow this  
hogthar

Design Mastery Sky and Sunrise

This modification requires no more resources for basic ArmA 2 Operation arrowhead but recommended Video options/HDR quality high or very high because it won't work with a few light effects (especially at night). :)

the errors reported by you I will check and try to improve in the next version.

This modification requires no more resources for basic ArmA 2 Operation arrowhead but recommended Video options/HDR quality high or very high because it won't work with a few light effects (especially at night). :)

the errors reported by you I will check and try to improve in the next version.

I tried all HDR settings no change, this was also reported by someone else in the comments of Armaholic, I have the same issue as he.

I think the AI First Aid Support addon is use same effect.

I will try fix it, but i can't guarantee, because if I'm right then the AI First Aid Support addon need adjusted to my lights.

I have tried this one out and while I really like to idea of more saturated colors (this one always annoyed me a bit in Arma 2) I agree that there is too much green. After looking at scenery for a while I realized why I had deja vu feeling: that oversaturation with green looks, pretty much, exactly the same as in Dragon Rising :p.

Funny thing: when I was testing this mod I spawned LHD via script (part of my little mission) and I noticed that on different hours the items set upon LHD either floated or were under deck depending on time. Does Arma 2 simulate tides?

Taro8 you are right i really fun with dragon rising, but soon i was bored, anyway i like DR lights so inspired to me.

I wrote sky is better. In Amra 2 background is the primary sky. The primary sky is 2D, so if you are moving high the sky will folow you and you will see glitches. Anyway I just replace this texture, not fixed arma 2 engine, so if you don't like it then Don't use it.

I may be wrong, but I think maturin meant that as a sarcastic remark to BIS.

I think you are right. So i am sorry i misunterstood.

ThisDesign Mastery Sky and Sunrise mode is compatible with sakusun & sakulightfx mod or not ???????