Sign in to follow this  
ivosm

USSOCOM Units

I'm back to the job :cool:

I'm working on some american "generic" special forces(They could be green berets,SEAL's,PJ's,Marine Recons...) wearing american camos.I don't know how many camos I will use,but I think we will have more than 6 camos.

I'm using FN SCAR rifles only,like my KSK Units with the G36.

The first unit: An USAF Operator wearing Digital Tiger Stripe.

usafsf.jpg

Hello BronzeEagle!It's good to see you again.I need some suggestions about the camos,I'm thinking about use some old camos like the woodland,looks like the SF are using the woodland.You know something about?

Well if you look on youtube just type it in and see what comes up. That's how I figure it out.

I made it,but I don't know when the video was made...but look like "new" videos,because of weapons(most of then copies or Colt weapons that I don't know the name,with lot's of picatinny rails) and equipments.

Ooh, that's gorgeous! Keep up the fantastic work. :) I love your addons. The ones I already have are wonderful. Fantastic quality as always.

Thanks Revan9190.I'll send one more little update in the next hours,MultiCam unit.Stay alert!:p

Ok,we have a problem here.

The silenced version of BLB SCAR rifle have an unligned sight.You "lock" the target and when you fire,the bullet go to the right of target.

I have two ideas to solve the problem:

1)Use other weapon to silenced units(STGN M4,the best rifle of the game after the STGN M16)

2)Make a "new" SCAR rifle.Basically I'll make a new .pbo(something like IvoBLBSCARSD.pbo) with a config to add a "new" weapon.The "new" weapon will have the same 3d model of BLB SCAR SD(I won't unlock the model),but the sight will be from BLB SCAR(It's Ok).But I don't have patience to make weapons,this work let's me BORED,REALLY BORED.

Well,what do you think about soldiers?Suggestions?

If you get bored, you can always go to the addon request thread. :P j/k

Loving the multicam by the way. Umm, as per your problem, I'd go with number 1. STGN's M4 needs some love. :)

Yes,I will use STGN M4.

Today I had "bad" news:my university end the walkout(or strike,sorry for the bad english) and in the next week I will have a mountain of works to do.

I have to do this addon quickly.The best solution is use the STGN M4,but I'm thinking about use only STGN M4,or the STGN M4 and the SCAR.... oh man,I'm really confused!

While I don't know what I'll do,I'll work on the camos,try to make 3 units today,AOR1,MARPAT Woodland and MARPAT Desert.I will send some photos in the next 4 or 5 hours.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Blitzkrieg style work: AOR1 camo,and STGN M4.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/5563/aor1.jpg

Desert Tiger Stripe and UCP(I don't like this camo,but it's a complete pack) units:

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/744/tsucp.jpg

Tomorrow I will make Woodland and US3 color desert Units.I think it's all.Anyone likes other camos?

After that,I will put the STGN M4,make the wounded textures and test then,and publish.

Diggin the ACU. Diggin the MARPAT. Also ACUPAT I think it is, the replacement for ACU or the woodland version. You should also do the old school woodland and olive drab and tan.

I'm sorry,but I don't understand...diggin?Yes I will do the woodland.Tan and olive uniforms,good idea,I'll think about.

Thanks Revan9190 :)

-RuN-,I made the SEAL camos,AOR1 and AOR2.

Are you speaking about other SEAL camo?

I'm diggin' the Tiger Stripe camos ;) BTW: when you're already using STGN's M4s, maybe give them to the MARPAT guys? IIRC USMC-FSOC (which combines USMC units under US-SOCOM) still use them instead of SCARs. Well, it's up to you, but I like more diversity :P And STGN's rifles really "need love"!

Yes I will put the STGN M4 in all units,but I will make it later.Now I'm only copy and paste config,this is the cause of units are still using the SCAR.I decided to use only STGN M4,because it's complete weapon,not a WIP like the SCAR.

I decide to don't make units wearing woodland,US3 color desert,olive drab and tan.I'm without time to make it.Maybe in an upload when other addonmaker make good SCAR Rifles.

I think it's all made here,now I'm testing units in combat.I will launch tomorrow.

Units working fine!

GOGOGO IndyCar Racing will start,Brazilians will win! :yay: