Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD - (HAFM)

I suggest you put this as a signature to prevent the same questions again :)

I suggest you put this as a signature to prevent the same questions again :)

To be honest Nikiforos, I sense a kind of mistrust from some guys in here and I can't explain the reason ... in any case my MOD is for anyone wish to use it and I'm not forcing anybody to deal with it.

For sure I'm not here to lectual fight with anyone so in case this kind of attitude will continue I might think to abord the release of my MOD ... by this I expect that some guys here may be more relaxed in the future.

Anyway ... no such decision yet so I'm continuing my project for those they like to use it as it will be.

The reason why I asked you earlier if the F-16 model was Myke's is because a while ago he was teasing on the forum with vids pics of his new F-16, and now keeping it under wraps or watever. So excuse my ignorance. Im just really looking forward to his new F-16 and every time I se another F-16 I get a boner and have to ask. I bet other ppl asking similar questions were thinking of the same thing.

Btw your models look really good and I hope to try them soon. Good luck.

The reason why I asked you earlier if the F-16 model was Myke's is because a while ago he was teasing on the forum with vids pics of his new F-16, and now keeping it under wraps or watever. So excuse my ignorance. Im just really looking forward to his new F-16 and every time I se another F-16 I get a boner and have to ask. I bet other ppl asking similar questions were thinking of the same thing.

Btw your models look really good and I hope to try them soon. Good luck.

Please let me assure you that my comments above wasn't for you. These models are not perfect and not comparable with Myke's or anybody else models but this is the best I can do for now ...

My primarily goal is to make these models simple playable in game and this means without any special characteristics (more or less are based at default BIS aircrafts).

Glad you like them.

Hey Aplion. I must say I am very impressed with your A-7 Corsair. I really hope that the Unsung team considers my request that they add this beautiful plane into their amazing mod. Just hope someone with the skills could repaint it (Navy Gray/White) and perhaps even add the name of a carrier (Coral Sea, Constellation, Ranger and Hancock).

P.S. I downloaded your mod, and I couldnt find the A-7. Just wanted to check with you if it hasnt been released yet? :)

Hey Aplion. I must say I am very impressed with your A-7 Corsair. I really hope that the Unsung team considers my request that they add this beautiful plane into their amazing mod. Just hope someone with the skills could repaint it (Navy Gray/White) and perhaps even add the name of a carrier (Coral Sea, Constellation, Ranger and Hancock).

P.S. I downloaded your mod, and I couldnt find the A-7. Just wanted to check with you if it hasnt been released yet? :)

First of all I'd like to thank you for your comments.

As for Unsung team MOD (Vietnam if I'm not wrong) after the release (yes its not released yet) of this part of my MOD they will have the change to examine the case of using the A-7 (I believe that I can help with Navy Gray / White repaint in case I have to).

---------- Post added at 19:41 ---------- Previous post was at 19:40 ----------

Regarding F-16C ....

HAFM F-16C Block 30 armament variations :

HAF F-16C CAP (2xAIM9 + 6xAIM-120)

HAF F-16C CAS - AGM65 (2xAIM9 + 6xAGM65)

HAF F-16C CAS - GBU12 (2xAIM9 + 6xGBU12)

HAF F-16C CAS - Mixed (2xAIM9 + 2xAGM65 + 4xGBU12)

HAF F-16C Multi (2xAIM9 + 2xAIM-120 + 4xAGM65)

Chaff - Flares are used by default for all of my aircrafts.

NOTE : AIM-120 is a new model which I've created from scratch (as everything of course but just for clarification purposes I have to mention it).

Edited by Aplion

Thank you Aplion, that would be much apreciated. I will try to contact Sgt. Savage regarding the A-7 Corsair, because ive been wanting to see this Aircraft in ArmA 2 for years :). And yes, Unsung is one of the Vietnam-war mods.

Regarding Mirage 2000-C ....

HAFM Mirage 2000-C armament variations :

HAF Mirage 2000-C CAP (2xMagic II + 2xMica EM)

HAF Mirage 2000-C CAS - AGM65 (2xMagic II + 2xAGM65)

HAF Mirage 2000-C CAS - GBU12 (2xMagic II + 2xGBU12)

If you were too make a Vietnam-version of the A-7 Corsair, I would suggest you use this picture.

http://harmoniaphilosophica.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/709px-a-7es_on_uss_coral_sea_op_eagle_claw_april_1980.jpg

I have no intention to make any textures without obvious reason ... and for the moment there is no obvious reason.

Standing speechless Aplion..

Very Very nice work!!

Thanks mate ;)

And the last one which completes the Hellenic Air Force aircraft series ... still at WIP of course.

F-4E Phantom II

http://prntscr.com/tm3yf

Why are they called the Hellenic Armed Forces instead of the Greek Armed Forces?

Why are they called the Hellenic Armed Forces instead of the Greek Armed Forces?

The country's official name in English is Hellenic Republic, rather than Greece.