Sign in to follow this  
shephart

Confirmed features now cancelled - your thoughts?

On the other hand, I am surprised that this thread lasted this long! :D

I am really surprised it didnt get locked in the beginning(the title wasnt that good :p)

I´m really suprised that still someone is reading this...

I´m really suprised that still someone is reading this...

I know what you are saying, but at the same time its important to talk to him, clearly people who are complaining about a game that's not even on the shelf are very spoilt people and don't understand the meaning of money etc, again its even worse now because he states hes never bought the game.

If he hasn't supported BIS with money then what is he worth? his main contribution to the community is actually by taking away, I cant stand people like that as there are other better people who are being undermined by this person who put effort into building around what they've got.

Why should they lose out, when they are still putting money into this (Dedi servers etc), people who are willing to make an effort for this game should be the ones to complain.

But they don't because people who are willing to work to better the game are willing to put effort in to support BIS and even to go around said problems, working towards something much better for the future, I dont know maybe im reading into this too much but the idea of helping something should be through helpful and constructive criticism.

I know what you are saying, but at the same time its important to talk to him, clearly people who are complaining about a game that's not even on the shelf are very spoilt people and don't understand the meaning of money etc, again its even worse now because he states hes never bought the game.

If he hasn't supported BIS with money then what is he worth? his main contribution to the community is actually by taking away, I cant stand people like that as there are other better people who are being undermined by this person who put effort into building around what they've got.

Why should they lose out, when they are still putting money into this (Dedi servers etc), people who are willing to make an effort for this game should be the ones to complain.

But they don't because people who are willing to work to better the game are willing to put effort in to support BIS and even to go around said problems, working towards something much better for the future, I dont know maybe im reading into this too much but the idea of helping something should be through helpful and constructive criticism.

THIS

Thank god that this community is willing to help