Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² : Demo 4

Do you also installed Patch 1, Patch 2 and the Hotfix (in this order) ?

Has nothing to do with other Mods loaded though, the error says that the model "cwr2_sig_barmenu2" is missing in your cwr2_signs.pbo

I have the model neither, it's called "cwr2_sign_barmenu02" here so you most probably have an outdated signs addon.

The addons listed should have no negative impact, however if not really required for the missions you play or server you join it's always recommended to use only our Mod to be on the safe side.

Thanks Wolle

Pretty sure I did Patch 1, then Patch 2 then Hotfix, but I'll redo in that order again to be sure.

Game runs fine (well, a bit laggy with all those mods running, but that might just be running the Lost mission with tons of enemy units in Chernarus and all those mods running).

Played rescue Sergei. We got to him after less than 45 minutes but he was dead. Horus spotted a script error while we played. Something about a missing semi column.

Played rescue Sergei. We got to him after less than 45 minutes but he was dead. Horus spotted a script error while we played. Something about a missing semi column.

This is error

File mpmissions\__cur_mp.wcain\scripts\sergeidead.sqf, line 8

Error in expression <ding to the extraction point now. Out."

["t_obj3","Extraction","Extract from the>

Error position: <["t_obj3","Extraction","Extract from the>

Error Missing ;

Sound like a total screw-up here... I haven't used "t_obj" for tasks since years, always using "task1".

Weird thing, I look into it asap and provide a fixed version. :)

Please try this new version:

- Fixed task error,

- Sergei is civilian (on Resistance side)

- Fixed units in watchtowers

Edited by W0lle

Sound like a total screw-up here... I haven't used "t_obj" for tasks since years, always using "task1".

Weird thing, I look into it asap and provide a fixed version. :)

Please try this new version:

- Fixed task error,

- Sergei is civilian (on Resistance side)

- Fixed units in watchtowers

Can't download "You are not authorised to access this page." :bounce3:

I have account on dev-heaven but have that error :( ...and thanks for new version hope to test tonight.

If you are clueless about OFP as I was, and want to find out some more about what CWR2 is about, and what is soon to come, check these out:

OFP 1985 Cold War Crisis Campaign

OFP Resistance Campaign

Be excited. Very excited.

I think Resistance is the better of the two. I think it has a far better emphasis of a full blown war, thanks to the direction of making the main character a "civilian" in an affair just as it's starting to go down. All of the other campaigns from BIS are already under the guise that war has broken out, and it's just different contexts of experiencing it. It's also one of the few campaigns in the series that feels like it is exclusively about infantry and land combat. Queen's Gambit is perhaps the closest of feeling like a little player in a large scale thing, but the premise of it almost feels like supreme fiction for a series about realism. There are a lot of missions in that campaign that seem like a run of the mill shooter type of game than one marred in tactical realism.

Found some little buggy's: SP03 "Bomberman" - calling Bravo/Charlie shows in sidechat

$cwr2_sp03_radio1 # $cwr2_sp03_radio2 #$cwr2_sp03_radio3 # $cwr2_sp03_radio4
in SP06 "Cleansweep I" after all is clean and sitting in the Blackhawk player falls down to death - mission doesn't end. rpt shows
String cwr2_sp06_wp1 not found
other rpt entry's:
String STRD_R04n01 not found # Error: selection end2 missing in memory LOD of model cwr2\general\cwr2_buildings\cwr2_nabrezi_najezd.p3d # Error: selection end1 missing in memory LOD of model cwr2\general\cwr2_buildings\cwr2_nabrezi_najezd.p3d # Cannot load sound 'ca\dubbing\global\radio\male04\ru\havethetargetinmysights.wss' # Cannot load sound 'ca\dubbing\global\radio\male04\ru\havethetargetinmysights.wss' # No point in selection pilot. # Link to a8c6d58f (Obj-218,326:1423) not released # Link to a2c63463 (Obj-198,278:1123) not released
and
SetFace error: class CfgFaces.cwr2_SkiMaskGreen.cwr2_Skimask_green not found Error: Error during SetFace - class CfgFaces.cwr2_SkiMaskGreen.cwr2_Skimask_green not found
btw W0lle you gave up and became an Steamfan - just for the forum medals? Maybe you are just getting too old for the rebellz and resistance.... ;)

^ ^ Already reported a month ago for Bomberman.

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/70546

Above post added to ticket. The thing is, all those missions were fine before, but something changed...

Edited by OMAC

Commander Gastovski just returned from a recce mission, brought this picture from Kolgujev. Not much to see but he said any closer he couldn't get.

recon_sm.jpg

High resolution

On behalf of the whole Mod team I want to thank Lodu and Ikar for providing us with this hot couple in such a short time. Hats off to you guys!

Good to see old Guba and Angelina. This thread is the reason I still go to arma2 forum, I'm so looking forward to the campaigns (and to finally play through the resistance campaign I missed due too much modding..) :)

...This thread is the reason I still go to arma2 forum, I'm so looking forward to the campaigns (and to finally play through the resistance campaign I missed due too much modding..) :)
I love reading that!

Hell, I think I'll take a week off from work just to play my favorite campaigns in a CWR2 environment. Looking forward to it!

Great job on Angie and Alexei ;)

Hell, I think I'll take a week off from work just to play my favorite campaigns in a CWR2 environment. Looking forward to it!

Great job on Angie and Alexei ;)

You hear that guys. Forget dodgy bankers, the next triple-dip recession is going to be on your shoulders, due to all the people bunking off work to play this :p

Or maybe it's actually your plan to create a general strike under the guise of people bunking off so that they don't even realise what they're doing, you clever people :cool:

Anyway, thanks :)

I could need some help from a native Russian speaker with good English knowledge for some translation job. It's quite a bit of work though.

Please get in touch with me if you can help. :)

Found someone. :)

Edited by W0lle

I can try, but due to heavy load at the university the progress can be rather slow. :confused:

Found some little buggy's: SP03 "Bomberman" - calling Bravo/Charlie shows in sidechat in SP06 "Cleansweep I" after all is clean and sitting in the Blackhawk player falls down to death - mission doesn't end. rpt shows other rpt entry's: and btw W0lle you gave up and became an Steamfan - just for the forum medals? Maybe you are just getting too old for the rebellz and resistance.... ;)

Just don't mention these stupid medals! I haven't asked for them. :mad:

"Bomberman" is finally fixed, also "Clean Sweep 1". Both waiting for the final QA check by OMAC.

String STRD_R04n01 not found

Also fixed now, was in "Rat Hole" description.ext

Nothing we can do against dubbing errors as 'ca\dubbing\global\radio\male04\ru\havethetargetin mysights.wss'. That's A2 sounds missing since 2009 and I fear they never will come.

The missing "ends" in cwr2_nabrezi_najezd.p3d we need to check what's causing them. Fixed now.

No point in selection pilot, that's a little problem with our Cobra we were not able to locate or fix yet.

The "Link to a8c6d58f (Obj-218,326:1423) not released" could be anything but I think they are caused by missions. No idea though what is causing them.

Thanks for the reports and making these old missions a little better. :)

Edited by W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² - What do you dream of?

Same video at Vimeo

Please don't spoil the fun for those haven't seen the video yet, thanks :)

Edited by W0lle
Added vimeo link