larsiano

Dutch Armed Forces

0975 version is available on Armaholic, ModDB & Sixupdater networks for those interested!

Changelogs release 0.975RC (20-03-2015):

-added: spike & backpack icons

-added: mission.pbo

-updated: all missions

-updated: vehicle backpack config entry & loadouts

-updated: apache demopilot & icon

-updated: mh47F D669 texture & specular maps

-updated: missing daf_M119 & a few typos

http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/22/21672/ArmA2OA_2015-03-13_01-02-56-22.png (2855 kB)

WIP changelog: 0.980 (xx-04-2015)

-updated: MARKB50K_Apocalypse.pbo re-added

-updated: typo in daf_bmw config

-updated: AH64 Demo pilot texture

-removed: rz_objects.pbo

Thanks for sending us the patch Lars :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

With Lars getting banned, I suppose we won't be getting anymore updates?

Great to see this updated and still supported. Really good mod DAF, would recommend it to anyone playing A2.

I'm honestly surprised people still update mods in ArmA 2/ Thought it all died off which is... "Sad"

Well... I still play OFP SP or Co-Op pretty frequently. ArmA 2 as well. Both deliver that "dark and gritty unforgiving" side of war (game) far better then "slick, bright and shiny tacticool" ArmA 3.

PS: I play ArmA 3 frequently so i'm not one of those "death to ArmA3 and burn the heretics" types either.

I love this title in the series (A2), along with many others. Supporting a title and especially a mod within that title, says something to many of us players & groups. Its about the pc gaming of old, titles would last and be played forever and still are. They mature into a better game than first intended by the devs. This content along with a lot of other player made content, takes the game into, lets be honest, 'proper pc gaming' of old, territory. 

Its not an elitist type thing, just a nice cosy thing that has been forgotten along the way by many devs.

Thanks for the update.

I love this title in the series (A2), along with many others. Supporting a title and especially a mod within that title, says something to many of us players & groups. Its about the pc gaming of old, titles would last and be played forever and still are. They mature into a better game than first intended by the devs. This content along with a lot of other player made content, takes the game into, lets be honest, 'proper pc gaming' of old, territory. 

Its not an elitist type thing, just a nice cosy thing that has been forgotten along the way by many devs.

Thanks for the update.

THE FEELS man... so true.  ^_^

Hope this mod goes on, because it's one of the regularly used Co-Op mods for me and my fellow ArmA bros!

Hello salute amazing mod great jod, but some add to Arma 3 this MOD please, thank

Great mod 10 out of 10 should be standard on every server.

Are the developers still around?

On 7.8.2018 at 5:45 AM, Drake Hawk said:

Great mod 10 out of 10 should be standard on every server.

Are the developers still around?

There have been no updates since early 2016. And the thread author wasn't active since mid 2015.

Last activity in Armaholic forums was in 2014. And the Authors website doesn't exist anymore.
So I'd say that's a no.

And I'm kinda happy that he isn't.

• Thanks 1

Why is that? A huge mod ton of work went into this 5.6 gig of tanks plans and armor.