Sign in to follow this  
Greenberet40

Esbekistan Map v.1.0 20x20

Looks wonderful, there you go, a word you don't hear enough nowadays, but says it all. Wonderful..

:D

Thanks again for all your work, mate! :)

However I'd personally love if you'd keep some of the desert areas or at least not cover everything with villages and special stuff... driving through the hilly desert while looking at the mountains is awesome and enables e.g. TOW-Attacks from 2km+ away - but that's up to you! :)

Anyway,

keep up the good work!

Also, do you plan on putting more buildings in the southern airbase, because it definitely has potential with all of the open space

Also, do you plan on putting more buildings in the southern airbase, because it definitely has potential with all of the open space

That's what I've been wondering, hoping for. Make it like a Camp Bastion/Camp Leatherneck. Make it a staging point for combat units in the province.

I'm currently working on a Patrol Ops port for this map and was wondering what the song name for intro scene is?(Music Classname)

Hello Sir

Well this song its for the movie "Forces Spéciales" http://www.filmaffinity.com/es/film465044.html and the composer is Xavier Berthelot unfortunately this soundtrack its not for sale :( Xavier give me this song like a present to put for intro. Sorry

I try for the next week the next update for ESBEKISTAN V1.3 for addding new valleys ;)

fin1q.jpg

pacqd.jpg

You, Sir, are amazing! Keep this great map getting even better mate.

Downloading.

LJ

Looks great but Im getting an error message when I start the game Esbekistan requires addon 'opxplants'

nice to have a update :) i like this map keep it up

(ps you should update the first post it still shows the 1.0 version ;) )

This terrain is beautiful, early morning sunrise and late sunsets are breath taking. Thank you for your great work.

I just wonder if the archways into some access tracks to compounds could be opened up a little. Doesn’t matter if this is the way you want to keep it, just a thought though..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/arma2oa2012102915202727.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/arma2oa2012102915210428.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/arma2oa2012102915211484.png/

Thanks again..:)

In SU if you guys just get the mb_buildsings, opx_objects, and clafghan (which contains the razmisc.pbo) you should have all the files the island is dependant on.

@GreenBeret40

Do you know that signing your addon and providing the .bisign file doesn't accomplish anything unless server admins have the .bikey file to place in their keys folders on the server? Basically the .bisign and signing process is pointless as of now and your island cannot be run on battleye enabled servers, which is pretty much all of them. If this could be included you would have a lot more testing happening since communities like ours would actually add it into our custom repos.

Have keys already been done for this map? I looked but not finding any information regarding BI Keys for Esbekistan

Thanks GreenBeret40 :smile_o:

ArmA2Base.de Mirror:

dbutton1A2B.jpg

Esbekistan Update v1.3 by GreenBeret40

Looks great but Im getting an error message when I start the game Esbekistan requires addon 'opxplants'

Or do you get the v1.0 version and the current update and then simply replaces only the file "esbekistan.pbo". The v1.0 version contains all other files :wink_o:

Have keys already been done for this map? I looked but not finding any information regarding BI Keys for Esbekistan

As I indicated in a couple posts the bisign file for the pbo were included, but the server key (aka .bikey) file has not, thus not allowing the use of this addon on battleye enabled servers.

So, i figured i'd give Esbekistan a sight seeing tour again (last time was in 1.1) which was about 20 minutes of "Oh, cool" followed by "WHY ARE YOU CLOSED, I WANT TO INSPECT!" when i got faced with this

i07BvJ2G4aMEE.jpg

That took a lot of compressing to get it to size :(

averaging around 50 fps (excluding the riverside towns, the city's were fine though) at 10k view distance with max AA, tree's, ect which was a bonus.

You can find the rest of the screens i took flying around in camera over here (Be aware most images average around 2.5mb, are at 1080p res and are in PNG format, so don't expect instant loading)

I just wish i could have got it further than 10k view, its around there the Satmap really starts to look good.

Thank you Green Beret for providing that. We noticed your island is now on SU so sickboy also signs it with his key, which will work but only for those who download it from SU. With your key however people with both can still get in.

I do have one recommendation. Have a new key for each new major version of your island. There is a reason mods like ACE and what not have different keys per version and contain a revision or version number in the key. Ie esbekistan_v1_3.bikey

Thanks again GreenBeret40. Military Gaming is now likely to host a big event this Sunday using this map.

i got a question. when i start the game it says: afghan_village requires CAPlants.. I DL'ed all the required addons and i don't know whats missing right now..any idea ?!