Sign in to follow this  
admiral526

need help at cargo load script

Hi guyz, this is my first post. LoL ;)

I wanted to create a mission where you will be told to load ammobox in offroad, but i dont know how to make that script. I tried and tried but i simply dont understand. :confused: The script should be: "When an offroad is in about 5 meters range from ammobox, then you can chose action Load Ammo when you interact with offroad. Then when you click it, ammobox is removed from the ground and attached to cars back. Then if you want to unload the ammobox you click action Unload Ammo and it deattaches from car and is put back on ground."

Can anyone help me please. Any kind of help is appreciated.

Thanks. :p

Thanks, but thats a whole mod and I only need one script. By the way i tried to make kinda script for that problem (ammobox.sqf) and i added an action when you interact with offroad "Load Ammo". I connected it with my script and tested it, but when i click on that action it says "ammobox.sqf not found". :confused:

I also checked some other threads and I didnt find the solution. The closest one to my need was:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?100646-Cargo-Load-and-Drop-Script, but it is only for aircraft. :(

Its not a mod, its a script, you just place it into your mission, add one line into init.sqf and you are good to go. If it says that it not found, they you placed it into wrong directory. It should be your mission directory.