Sign in to follow this  
Rytuklis

How ArmA III should really look like

Not till ARMA 4 since every other big company only makes games for the money and Milsims don't make as much as the next call of duty

Bis doesn't make games only for money :cool: Bis is making games to save the universe from a creature named Cod. The creature is not a fish.

hahaha awesome vid,

I'm pretty sure that A3 is going to be the most realistc military sim game on the planet at this point. I could be wrong a few years from now....

Hardly. In every ArmA game the player = sticks. They haven't improved on simulating being a human any better from videos I've seen. Sad, maybe they lack budget.

Or maybe the engine or the programmers' competence is only able to do "wide scale" simulation and not individuals, though it's frankly MUCH better in the ARMA 3 Gamescom build than in any previous ARMA, which makes me think highly of the devs who worked on this game, and on the creative vision of what ARMA 3 "should" be that RiE, Ivan, Smookie, Gaia, Vespa, Celery and other devs have for this. :)

ArmA is nothing to do with 'Simulating being a human being' or i'd be eating every 2 hours and doing various other things, Its about simulating battle for air land and sea and doing it better than anything and it looks like they are going to be staying on top of that market for awhile with ArmA 3

ArmA is nothing to do with 'Simulating being a human being' or i'd be eating every 2 hours and doing various other things,
... there's a mod for that. :D
Its about simulating battle for air land and sea
http://www.cityliferpg.com/

Nice try.

Seriously though, a remake of the OP video in RV4 would be a nice Easter egg for the long-timers. :)

ArmA is nothing to do with 'Simulating being a human being' or i'd be eating every 2 hours

You eat every 2 hours?!

Munchies. You could add a "Pyrovision Googles" kind of thing for such situation. :yay:

Somehow we've devolved a discussion about an OFP tribute video into feeding habits and MREs. BIS community number one!

Was that David Armstrong..in the flesh? 8)- Awsome video good laugh, get in/out vehicle animation was spot on as well as the rifle reload.

Somehow we've devolved a discussion about an OFP tribute video into feeding habits and MREs. BIS community number one!

You're lucky it's growing on your chest and not on the MRE. http://terminallance.com/2011/05/31/terminal-lance-128-fresh-meat/ :) http://terminallance.com/2010/03/09/terminal-lance-19-the-mr-e-mystery-2/

Of course, sometimes you find something nice in them. Pity they're opened so late... http://terminallance.com/2010/02/19/terminal-lance-14-the-mr-e-mystery/

The getting in/out scenes were well funny, and the reloading one too.

Lol guys i didnt make the video, i just found it while browsing the net, don't credit me for that :S

Every real fan of the original OFP game will understand what this video is all about.

@BISTUDIO if you can make the game like this, just take my money :D

so funny! one is down

They should've made it:

Oh no! 1 is down!

Oh no! 1 is down!

Oh no! 1 is down!

Oh no! 1 is down!

Oh no! 1 is down!

Oh no! 1 is down!

etc

Also, Arma III would be OFP IV, not III.