Sign in to follow this  
Rytuklis

How ArmA III should really look like

BIS cshould make a response by recreating the vid in the Arma 3 engine :p

Fix'd that for you

Man i almost pissed myself. Get in the car is simply spot on!!! OFP is forever immortal.

The only thing wrong with the video is that the 'player' isn't leaning over 20 degrees to the right when running - I suppose you'd have to defy the laws of physics to do that though!!!:D

Don't know what's funnier, the entering/exiting the car or the move command :D Fantastic video.

Hi, HAR-HAR-HAR.. the video is very funny, ilustrates perfectly the worst points of the AI aswell the anims, but i miss one thing... the idiot don't goes from standing up to crouch and then to prone as much as the ArmAs AI; but that "haves it's logic..." is very tired for a human to do as much exercise without be on a pilates class or something... i'd seen something similar on the Marine Infantry... but it was when someone did something stupid or wrong and then was "granted" with the MG and a couple of CETMEs and had to run arround the formation and do five push ups after each turn until the 1St Corporal though that the sucker learned the lesson.

Is a great video that ilustrates perfectly some of the problems on the ArmA & ArmA2, but some of 'em gonna be on the ArmA3 inevitably... but sure that BIS gonna improve the ArmA3 very much on the AI as on the anims, for sure. Let's C ya

157908_261509640613592_2116266756_q.jpg

Did you played OFP (aka ARMA Cold War Crisis) ?

Yes he did. Created alot of addons too.

@wipman, the standing up go prone exercises started in armed assualt. This "is" OFP ;)

Only misssing cardboard trees and destroyed objects that look like a origami (made by a poor bohemian dev). :p

This is just fantastic ! Well done. Do more .... do more !!!!!!111eleven

You could even getting some flickering LOD to add to the immersion.

Only misssing cardboard trees and destroyed objects that look like a origami (made by a poor bohemian dev). :p

another point to re-introduce former-look from OFP and Arma2 in "total conversion/replacement" or auxiliary states, both.

call it "Operation: blast from past" mod project ;-)

I haven't even played OFP, and I thought this was hilarious :D

you should have play OFP for more fun, then -)

its both about story, animation and characters anchors/memories/flash-backs immersion/reflexia =)

hahaha awesome vid,

I'm pretty sure that A3 is going to be the most realistc military sim game on the planet at this point. I could be wrong a few years from now....

hahaha awesome vid,

I'm pretty sure that A3 is going to be the most realistc military sim game on the planet at this point. I could be wrong a few years from now....

Not till ARMA 4 since every other big company only makes games for the money and Milsims don't make as much as the next call of duty