someguydrawingstuff

Arma 3 FanArt

Great fan Art everyone, been stuck on this topic 2 hours now :)

KHVh4sTl.jpg

Female Iranian Soldier (obvsly).

Really wonky Sketch, I am aware of how pretty much everything is out of whack proportions wise.

Csizkatl.jpg

Hamok Pilot

I apologize for the overly idealized and curvy depiction, however, I was thinking of Ghost in the shell amongst other Inspirations while drawing this.

The pictures are of shitty quality because my scanner sucks + upload screwed with the quality too. Anyways, toodles.

Cool InstaGoat! I like that you did womans and not as most otheres (including me) men. Also props to everyone to spend time on this, and not playing arma 3 all the time ;)

Incredible work so far. Hopefully we will see females in the game eventually.

Same here. Bloody fine work, Goaty! Bloody fine work! ;)

FINALLY i can throw in something too :) The inspiration for this pic came when i thought what the civilians have to go trough on Stratis. Or if you like to it could also be an undercover spy for BLUFOR that is in the OPFOR area. Its a very quick drawing, so very sketchy. I still like it :P

YyHduWh.jpg

Since LatPat camo looks almost the same as GreenFor camo I did som PS magic aand ended up with this...

A3_green_LMG.jpg

these are awesome!!! bring em on!

Since I unfortunately haven't seen this posted here yet, I'll do it :) This fantastic piece of fan art is coming from raine , published on his blog.

It is called "Convoy"

h2LvwwOl.jpg

• Like 3

One of several WIP projects. Not sure if this is Fan Art per se...

But a technical/artsy screen shot of my covert warrior I use in ArmA3.

Click for the HD version.

<a  href=http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5547/9467148565_50dde5f3e8_o.jpg' alt='9467148565_50dde5f3e8_o.jpg'> HALO_Project1 by richardvonquest, on Flickr[/img]