someguydrawingstuff

Arma 3 FanArt

Thanks chaps - really encouraging to hear your feedback! Delighted you enjoyed it!

Fantastic!

Monthly "news" report? That's be, um, ....so damn cool. Wheels-a-spinning. :cool:

Who's the voice? Some very artistic work. Impressive.

Hi Goblin - monthly news report would be awesome! I'll need a regular news reader! Perhaps after the RESIST campaign is finished! The voice is actually voices - the wonderful and highly talented Andrew Mooney (an American doing a very convincing British accent) and Robert Marley (doing two different voices). If I have time, I'd like to do a similar video for the campaign outro.

And here's a little fan art (for promotional purposes on Facebook etc.):

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

Great to see the Arma community's art!!

Calling all budding artists! I was wondering if anyone might like to create an FIA mural? You know, much like you'd see in Northern Ireland? I'd love to feature it in ArmA3 : Resist!

---------- Post added at 15:41 ---------- Previous post was at 15:40 ----------

@Kleutscher - that video is awesome! Well done, mate!

Every week, I'm putting together a character profile for my MANW entry - not sure if it's a lame idea or not. I suppose it's sort of arty - used a greenscreen in-game and then worked a little on the shadows, hues, brightness, and contrast. But anyhow. Here we go:

Profile_Drakon_zpsf938b4c3.jpg

I'm currently making videos about Arma 3 on my youtube channel Sobek6061.

As I like to place images in the thumbnail or even in the outro I wonder if I can use these fanarts pictures and of course mention the name of the author on it.

Thank you for replying to my post :yay:

Hey guys, I'd like to share this video I made. It's a remake of mgs 5 trailer on arma 3.

that was awesome :yay: