someguydrawingstuff

Arma 3 FanArt

So I decided to do some (not great) Photoshop on it to make it a Storm Scene.

Quite happy with how it came out since was my first time attempting something like this.

I think the lighting job is awesome, good work!

There are some really excellent ARMA art pieces here. Bravo all.

Just a wallpaper I cobbled together one night when I couldn't sleep. Inspired by several hours of coop ALiVE at Clafghan... Massi's 75th Rangers vs. Drongo's Irregulars :)

Click through to get the 1920x1080 version if you are interested.

S6jrOC5l.jpg?1

@Oktyabr That's an epic looking wallpaper you made there keep up the great work.

Edited by JSF 82nd Reaper

Guys,

Some great stuff going on here..! :)

As this thread seems to have developed, I wonder if I can post these two concepts I did here?

They're for a new terrain I'm developing specifically for ARMA3, called NOVA ZONA:

http://www.meshcarver.com/screenshots/NOVA%20ZONA%20CONCEPT%2001.png

http://www.meshcarver.com/screenshots/NOVA%20ZONA%20CONCEPT%2002.png

Apologies if they're off-topic moderator, feel free to delete this post if so mate.

@Meshcarver Wow great job, are those pictures taken from your terrain, or is that what your terrain going to look like?

Hi man,

They're a couple of concept art pieces I did to get across the atmosphere/look that NOVA ZONA is going to have. So this is what it will look like yes. :)

If you click the links in my sig, the "meshcarverWIP blog" has loads of information about it and if you go back in the blog there are some in game shots too.

That's one hell of a concept art. You can really see that you do this professionally. Outstanding job. Looks like Feng Zhu Stuff :)

That's one hell of a concept art. You can really see that you do this professionally. Outstanding job. Looks like Feng Zhu Stuff :)

That's a hell of a nice complement Brain, thanks man..! :)

I worship Feng Zhu's art- he's the top of the food chain, just amazing..! If I could ever get half as good as him, I'd be happy...

Like the thread. Just gone through it, morning coffee in hand. Look forward to seeing more.

@Meshcarver - wow! How do I entice you to work on my project? :) You certainly have talent!

Hi Kydoimos,

Thanks for your message man, and what is your current project- purely out of interest of course..!? :)

Edited by meshcarver

Single Player Campaign for Make Arma Not War competition! Here's a sneak look at a cutscene currently being worked on - it ties in with this thread, I feel: https://www.dropbox.com/s/knfab81e4yh87cw/Test.mkv

---------- Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------

@MeshCarver - checked out your website too - very impressive indeed! Clearly you have a gift, looking forward to Nova Zona!

Single Player Campaign for Make Arma Not War competition! Here's a sneak look at a cutscene currently being worked on - it ties in with this thread, I feel: https://www.dropbox.com/s/knfab81e4yh87cw/Test.mkv

---------- Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------

@MeshCarver - checked out your website too - very impressive indeed! Clearly you have a gift, looking forward to Nova Zona!

Nice video, but maybe the friendly tank shouldn't drive in front while the other one is firing?

Lol - yeah, I guess! But they're training so, I dunno, perhaps it's all part of a preconceived manoeuvre...

Lol - yeah, I guess! But they're training so, I dunno, perhaps it's all part of a preconceived manoeuvre...

Yeah it's probably fine. I'm used to being a gunner so I get jumpy with that kind of stuff. :P I'd like to play that campaign

I changed it in the end - I think you had a solid point. Wow - a gunner, huh? Awesome stuff. That's what I love about the ArmA community! People from all walks of life. Thanks for the pointer, anyhow! I'll definitely give you a heads up when the campaign's all up and running (it should be a lot of fun!)

1926681_638017342912113_1129743645_n.jpg

DLC "Вежливые войÑка"

More like "World War 3 coming soon to Ukraine"

Hopefully not. Its really none of our business.