someguydrawingstuff

Arma 3 FanArt

oiUkoD8l.jpg

Female member of TF Aegis, Stratis AB in 2034. Totally not trying to advocate a political a-gender here guys!

I´ve done more drawings, may turn some of them into paintwork (maybe) later on. Watch this channel/thread/space/etc

Needs more orange paint :P

Good stuff though. As for actual criticism, compared to what they're parodying, the BF3 one seems rather empty. Perhaps down the highway of Kavala or around the offices in Pyrgos for some buildings would be good, with a Marshall thrown in?

Good stuff in the post above!

Long time no post to this thread. I'm planning a more serious Arma work to be done soon..

"Kerry! Flank right!"

Good stuff in the post above!

Long time no post to this thread. I'm planning a more serious Arma work to be done soon..

"Kerry! Flank right!"

Your stuff is great, I´m learning a lot from it. Do you stream your work someplace by any chance, or record it?

Your stuff is great, I´m learning a lot from it. Do you stream your work someplace by any chance, or record it?

Thanks! And sorry about no pic, but I just wanted to answer this question. I haven't done any streaming. Recently I tried to record a painting some time ago and got about halfway there.. can't really do my best and most useful work that way, because I pause a lot and just look at the image, or alt tab and do something else for a minute and then look back to get a fresh view of it. I do that all the time, and it doesn't work in a video.

But there's a lot of good artists that do stream, check out Peleng (Sergey Kolesov) for example, he's the one I learn a lot from :)

I really like your style D34, well done again!

This image below is probably my favourite from the Arma III wallpapers.

300x188.gif.1b4929b058860131200122000a2d0ef6.large

So I decided to do some (not great) Photoshop on it to make it a Storm Scene.

1270x715.jpeg.cc0f5bd058640131dbd822000a2d16e3.large

Quite happy with how it came out since was my first time attempting something like this.