Sign in to follow this  
starky396

Undead Chernarus

Very nice mod, loving it so far.

Fiddling around with current mods I use, because I think some are interfering with how it works. Also when I started (and restarted a few times with mods removed), I had a G17 pistol yet was provided with M9 magazines and thusly couldn't use it.

If I find out which mods are conflicting or I fix the issue I'll update my post. I think it might be ACE though.

EDIT Update: Turned off ACE, still have M9 magazines for G17, but they can be used with it for some reason now.

Edited by Solex

It's apparently because when I made the mission I was using JarHeads Sound Mod. Will release a quick fix soon.

I've been running JSRS as well, but I'm going to try turning everything else off. Though I also seem to have an issue where it won't let me eat or drink.

Edit Update: Removing ALL of the other mods I have except for CBA and ARP, hasn't made any difference. Still runs the same.

Edited by Solex

Just emailed foxhound the new version. Here is the list of changes and fixes;

Switched the magazines you start with from M9 mags to Glock 17 mags
Increased the number of random hordes you may encounter
Cleaned up some .rpt errors
Zombies don't do as much damage

And for the people not being able to eat or drink, the action only works if you have food or drinks in you inventory and you get a hint saying your thirsty or hungry.

are you going to add bandits into the mission?

Possibly, I want to, but before I add any new features I want the mission to be mostly bug free. I also didn't add them as they way I want to is too buggy for me right now.

Not sure if it's just me or not, but still having an issue with the food and drinks on 0.52 and 0.53. Tried it with and without mods (aside from the ones required), restarted several times, tried it when I got the "You are thirsty" and "You are hungry" messages.

I have both Pepsi and Spaghettios in my inventory. The Eat option doesn't work when selected, and there is no option to drink at all. If you HAVE to cook the Spaghettios, when I try to it says that "You don't have anything to cook".

Not sure if it's just me or not, but still having an issue with the food and drinks on 0.52 and 0.53. Tried it with and without mods (aside from the ones required), restarted several times, tried it when I got the "You are thirsty" and "You are hungry" messages.

I have both Pepsi and Spaghettios in my inventory. The Eat option doesn't work when selected, and there is no option to drink at all. If you HAVE to cook the Spaghettios, when I try to it says that "You don't have anything to cook".

same :(

Yeah it is a big disappointment that the scripts don't work, should have released them in a later build. So I will be removing the scripts in 0.54

Didn't know that all you needed to do was make more units playable to make it a co-op mission. Will do that for 0.54

Speaking of 0.54 I will release that today. Here is the changelog

You can now play as a co-op team (Mission Included)
Removed eating as it was too buggy
Removed drinking as it was too buggy
Removed New sleeping feature as it was too buggy
Removed the ability to make a fire as it was too buggy
You now start at a random time!
It could be 12 o'clock one time or 4'oclock the other time

Edited by Starky396

Version 0.54 is now available for download on armaholic, it now also includes a coop version

I'm trying out the latest release of the SP game and while I'm very much enjoying it, I'm having trouble at the airfield.

Edit : I tried a new game and it appears to be letting me continue now.

Edited by HackerSlasher

What was the problem that you had at the airfield?

Well, although I got the message at the hangars saying that it wasn't there, nowhere else gave this message, including the place that points you onwards. I started a new game (same addons) and so far it seems ok. Weird, but I've seen weirder.

Grrrr, problem at Green Mountain now...

Walked up to the warlord with the suitcase at his feet, selected the "Talk to Kiril Novak" option, but the only things I can ask him about are the weather, locations and such and nothing further happens. No blue writing activates, nothing. I tried to reload a save from 1k away and another out side the main gates there but neither changed anything.

Edited by HackerSlasher

Trying to fix the problem with the sidechat not working. Right now I am a little wrapped up in my new Thrustmaster Warthog I got for christmas!

Trying to fix the problem with the sidechat not working. Right now I am a little wrapped up in my new Thrustmaster Warthog I got for christmas!

Thanks!

I take it you're into a flying game or two then. Enjoy and have a good Christmas.

Not just into flying games. I am a student pilot myself, infact I got a flight headset for the Cessna 172 for christmas aswell! Can't wait to try it out!

Not just into flying games. I am a student pilot myself, infact I got a flight headset for the Cessna 172 for christmas aswell! Can't wait to try it out!

Ah, I presume you're in the US as you said student pilot. Is your long term goal to own and pilot your own plane?

Ah, I presume you're in the US as you said student pilot. Is your long term goal to own and pilot your own plane?
my main log term goal is to be the youngest diabetec pilot in the world. (15 right now!). And yes I am in the US. Now let's get back to the mission. Don't want to get away from what this thread was created for. If you have any more questions then PM me.

Yes, and no. The thing is that the sidechat only works as a civilian, not as BluFor. I would change your player backt o being civilian, ut the problem is that a lot of the scripts only work as blufor.