Sign in to follow this  
anton-korduan

Download size of Beta?

Looking in the Bohemia Interactive General forum there is like 2 pages of locked complaints, the mods have gone dark in this section, broken promises, I have a bad feeling and don't want to lose my money.

Are refunds issued for pre-orders?

Are refunds issued for pre-orders?

Don't make a fool of yourself! BI confirmed that CCGM is finished and already in production. It will be delivered in ten days. There is no evidence whatsoever that the official release date is not being met. Even the limited Beta provided more fun than quite a few other AAA games on the market. According to Dram the Beta 3 is delayed because of trouble with the installer - I had worse excuses already. Also given the recent developments on Limnos I completely understand that the team has more substantial matters to attend to than a simple beta update.

Give them a break! :confused:

I suppose there is a "customer support" were to send your request, this is not the place to ask for refunds

According to Dram the Beta 3 is delayed because of trouble with the installer

I read that as well somewhere.

I'm just curious, how hard can it be to repair a broken installer?

Maybe we, the community and fans, can do it for them if they just give us the files? XD

Maybe we, the community and fans, can do it for them if they just give us the files? XD

It's all smoke and codology, wool that forms over ones eyes, and trees that can't be seen for the wood. Ooops!! watch you don't tread in the BS.

I suggest to WinRAR everything and send all to betatesters :yay:

Well it's frustrating, my holidays end, I have to work hard from tomorrow on... ***ssssiiiiiiighhhhhh***

Hello everyone,

Don't make a fool of yourself! BI confirmed that CCGM is finished and already in production. It will be delivered in ten days. There is no evidence whatsoever that the official release date is not being met. Even the limited Beta provided more fun than quite a few other AAA games on the market. According to Dram the Beta 3 is delayed because of trouble with the installer - I had worse excuses already. Also given the recent developments on Limnos I completely understand that the team has more substantial matters to attend to than a simple beta update.

Give them a break! :confused:

I seriously apologize for the delays, the issue was a little more involved, and apart from everything that is happening, we have also been dealing with mod support, so although the beta had a bit of a delay, the positive side is that mod support has moved a long leap forward.

Regarding Beta 3, the issue has been fixed, and is being uploaded this evening (in the Czech Republic). I am not sure exactly what time it will be available in the morning as I am writing from home at the moment, nonetheless it will be available tomorrow morning.

Also, regarding the release of the game, it is on schedule.

Take care guys, and please accept our apologies for the situation with the beta.

Nice one bro-Dram. Thank you. :D

Thank you for your patience :) We are trying hard to support this game and ensure players enjoy it.

1476 mb

---------- Post added at 07:43 ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 ----------

Take care guys, and please accept our apologies for the situation with the beta.

Of course I do. But hey, you are in software development, so that means you will always have to stand the heat ;)

But hey, you are in software development, so that means you will always have to stand the heat ;)

Is that so? :rolleyes: