Sign in to follow this  
billytran

Fastest addon planes

Okay, I was kinda bored, so I did a test to see which of the addon planes I had (Hawk, F-16, AMX) could go the fastest. I found the best way was to take the plane up to about five or six thousand meters (I think it's meters), get it up to top speed, then do a steep dive.

Hawk - 1005 kph (I think it's kph, though it might be knots)

F-16 - 995 kph

The engine would kinda go into an idle state in the midst of an outright straight down dive, so I had to go in at about 45 degrees.

AMX - 990 kph

Same problem as with the F-16, I had to do a 45 degree dive.

There was once a really crappy version someone made of the F-16, back in March or something. It was basically an Su-25 reskinned with U.S. Air Force textures [they looked terrible], and the maximum speed was well over 6000 kph at any altitude. I never flew it for more than a few seconds, because it was SO badly made - it couldn't even take off! biggrin.gif The only remotely interesting part of it was the speed at which it flew. So, effectively, it's the fastest addon ever made. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpetsnazWarriorX @ June 27 2002,01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So, effectively, it's the fastest addon ever made.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Really? http://koti.mbnet.fi/kegetys/flashpoint/screenshots/goinfast.jpg

Gone faster than that too but I only have a screenie of that wink.gif

at that speed? i expect under a minute, not a clue on an exact time though... but damn how did u get that fast? or is that an edited model?

Lmao, THE Su-25confused.gif I honestly had no idea... hei, it was a guess after all, eheh biggrin.gif Thank God the Hawk was never disgraced like the 'F-16'

Whoa that would be so cool cause you would go faster than you missile so you could like be slow and fire it and then speed up hit it and kill yourself.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paladin @ June 27 2002,07:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whoa that would be so cool cause you would go faster than you missile so you could like be slow and fire it and then speed up hit it and kill yourself.<span id='postcolor'>

tried that tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Acidcrash @ June 26 2002,05:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">at that speed? i expect under a minute, not a clue on an exact time though... but damn how did u get that fast? or is that an edited model?<span id='postcolor'>

shit, more like 5 seconds.

In that f16 you went faster than your missiles and machine gun bullets.

LOL biggrin.gif

Anyways, what is the fastest speed you've ever flown the official planes with?

I managed to fly the Su-25 at 800 km/h, which I think is faster than the A10 can fly.

Only if you go in the direction opposite to the Earth's spin.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ June 27 2002,08:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">kegetys is a perv-

angelina_wpn_3.jpg

angelina_wpn_2.jpg tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I wanna see the Angelina on back pic, or reload Angelina tounge.gif