Sign in to follow this  
McCann

82nd Airborne I44 Realism Unit

QJwsU.png

http://www.82ndAirborne.us

WHO WE ARE

The 82nd Airborne is a realism unit for the I44 modification for Armed Assault 2. We pride our selves on providing a realistic WW2 experience for all our members and public server players. We are currently a platoon sized unit that is currently under the process of expanding to company size in the upcoming days. We can only make this happen with you so we hope that you like what you see and will join us in helping create a fun and realistic community.

UNIT REQUIREMENTS

Must be sixteen years of age

Must wear avatar and tags at all times including outside of our I44 servers

Must speak to officers and higher ranking members in a formal manner

Must be mature and respectful to members and non-members alike

Must be able to speak and understand English fluently

WHAT WE PROVIDE

In the 82nd Airborne we provide our members and the public with three I44 servers including a public domination server, a private organized combat server that requires users to join our Teamspeak server for the password, and a training server used to perform all our training courses. As stated before we provide numerous training courses for our recruits and enlisted men. Our courses are done on a custom map created by a member of our unit that comes complete with various firing ranges and obstacle/fire courses. We also provide a 32 slot Teamspeak for unit members and members of the public so that they can enjoy our servers with ACRE. All in all we provide a realistic environment for our members. At the end of the day we all enjoy what tactical realism brings to the game as well as the friendship being in a unit provides.

HOW YOU CAN JOIN

You can locate our website at the following link: 82nd Airborne

Once on our website you can apply for enlistment via the enlistment link on the top of the site. After completing the application you will be contacted by one of our recruiting officers who will get you on your way to becoming a full member of the 82nd Airborne.

Alternatively you can contact me via Steam @ Lummy22 or via Xfire @ Nixon22 if you have any questions. I would be more than happy to help you sign up, get in touch with a recruiting officer, or answer any questions you may have about the unit and who we are.

In closing I'd like to thank everyone for taking the time to view our recruiting thread here at the Bohemia Interactive forums. We hope to see you in our server and hopefully we see you wearing the tags of the 82nd Airborne.

Teamspeak: 72.5.195.27

82nd Airborne Website: http://www.82ndAirborne.us

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png