Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Dictator Must Die | RPG Multiplayer Event - August 30, 2012 (Thursday)

You are recieving mails now.

Have you sent the TS and server details to HitmanFF for Fusion members?

Edited by R0adki11

What's the word on sound mods? Which, if any, are allowed?

What's the word on sound mods? Which, if any, are allowed?

it kicks with J.S.R.S., sad :(

Too bad we can't play normally, even ppl signed up cheat. And cause server to drop to 1FPS.

p.s. ppl behaving like monkeys, this is the last time I'll host a public event. I'll stick with couple of team that I know that are serious :/

That's a shame IceBreakr. I was going to sign up as it sounded like a cool scenario but wasn't well enough today. It looked like the majority who signed up are in clans, so it's bad if you can't even rely on them to play properly :(

Well, I'm fixing the mission and restarting it now.

I own an apology. Script in mission caused the slowdown each time we approach the Maruko Airport area, but still... ppl were acting chaotic. When majority of these individuals left, we played until 2:32am with 16AA, USEC and some individuals. Great play, awesome moments and nice AAR on teamspeak after that guys ;)

I hope to repeate the mission, all bugs noted and will be fixed. Thanks for the attendance, and again sorry for not being ready on time and all the confusion at the beginning.

Edited by IceBreakr

Thank you for taking the time to make the mission and plan all this, we really enjoyed it!

Glad to hear it turned out nice :) Hope to join you next time.

Yeah, next time I'll test the mission online too and *then* announce the event.

yeah, so shouting, that [DER]'s were cheating and causing lag, was bullshit? Also calling everyone damn monkeys, weren't friendly at all. I say, fix your shit first next time, before you start to complain and insulting someone.:j:

yeah, so shouting, that [DER]'s were cheating and causing lag, was bullshit? Also calling everyone damn monkeys, weren't friendly at all. I say, fix your shit first next time, before you start to complain and insulting someone.:j:

Apparently none of those who were being chaotic forgot how to read, and didn't understand the mission notes. So next time don't mess around.

I own an apology. Script in mission caused the slowdown each time we approach the Maruko Airport area, but still... ppl were acting chaotic. When majority of these individuals left, we played until 2:32am with 16AA, USEC and some individuals. Great play, awesome moments and nice AAR on teamspeak after that guys ;)

I hope to repeate the mission, all bugs noted and will be fixed. Thanks for the attendance, and again sorry for not being ready on time and all the confusion at the beginning.

No worries IceBreakr, sometimes these issues happen. The mission concept and idea is awesome, not something that is done very often in Arma2 :). Unfortunately i had to leave last night as it was getting quite late, i would have like to have played on into the early hours of the Morning, but alas i had to be in work early. When you have time to repeat the mission, im sure the FUSION guys would be interested in playing again as would I :)

Didn't say [DER] cheated, but I had script enabled that shows names... and usually [DER] tag and some individuals were causing chaos, not even bothered to read the mission Notes first. People were crashing into a person that wanted to give out key information on how to start the rebel movement and proceed with mission... and that is the main reason we had to redesign the mission and restart several times. When you guys left (sadly Fusion and some other cool teams, too) we played the mission until 2:30am, without "my shit fixed" and we had a blast.

p.s. too bad so many of you had issues with using SixUpdater instead of download both addons directly from my website. As we noticed, SixUpdater is somehow != not compatible or people don't know how to activate and run proper mods with it.

Hey mate, sorry it did'nt work out for you yesterday. Count me in when you want to do it again though ;)

On the contrary. One of best events lately, guys from 16AA and USEC are big fun to play with or against ;) damn good blokes.

Infam0us: police ran away, army had to defend that outpost... just like RL ;) kiddin'.

Damn. Missed this topic just by one day... Hope, I'll be able to join next one.

DarkWanderer (using Tapatalk)

Didn't say [DER] cheated, but I had script enabled that shows names... and usually [DER] tag and some individuals were causing chaos, not even bothered to read the mission Notes first. People were crashing into a person that wanted to give out key information on how to start the rebel movement and proceed with mission... and that is the main reason we had to redesign the mission and restart several times. When you guys left (sadly Fusion and some other cool teams, too) we played the mission until 2:30am, without "my shit fixed" and we had a blast.

p.s. too bad so many of you had issues with using SixUpdater instead of download both addons directly from my website. As we noticed, SixUpdater is somehow != not compatible or people don't know how to activate and run proper mods with it.

well, not to start long discussion, you said you even know the nick, from the DER guy, who you claimed to be a cheater.

On the contrary. One of best events lately, guys from 16AA and USEC are big fun to play with or against ;) damn good blokes.

Sounds like you had a good battle in the end, im wishing i had stayed now :(

Had an awesome time playing last night, I definitely did not see your "Submarine"! Hope you host more of these events in the future! :D

All I could stick around for was the mayhem at the start, shame I couldn't see it out till the end

Maybe next time..look forward to playing with the USEC guys again :D

Although I could not join the event due to other commitments, I'd definitely like to join.

With a bit more notice (only 48h?) I might also be able to convince a few of my clan to join too!

Looking forward to "take 2" or even an episode 2.

I love the concept