Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Dictator Must Die | RPG Multiplayer Event - August 30, 2012 (Thursday)

Mail sent just now :D

NOTE: gimme da gpmg! :p

NeuroFunker: in 4-6 hours. You'll recieve emails (thats why we needed mail confirmations).

Here is a photo of El Presidente:

http://www.vojak.si/photos/elpresidente.jpg

But be aware that he has at least 10 fakes / doubles (until last objective is reached that is and his death means victory for Tourists/Mercenaries) ;)

Aww, such a cute looking person, seems he loves nature and his people, why would we want to kill such lovely guy? ;(

Aww, such a cute looking person, seems he loves nature and his people, why would we want to kill such lovely guy? ;(

Because he's actually taking a shit on a dead kitten in that picture. You just can't see it because of the angle.

Downloading the required mods now, looking forward to tonight :-)

Because we were hired to do it, bro.

New data is trickling in.

* Tourists were brought in with old An-2s, but instead of landing at Calamar or Maruko Intl., army redirected the planes to a deserted runway in Villon. Army just landed there with one of Hinds and police is also on the way. Tourists will be inspected for any illegal substances and firearms. From then on they will proceed to explore the island. Of course with a tip on how and where to meet with an informant... a local army officer that is believed to be doing some shady business on the side...

* CIA gathered data on firepower of Lingor's Army and Police and this is what report states they have:

Army - National Guard

6 AIFV 25mm

12 AIFV 12,7mm

4 Leopard 1A5

10 Kamaz trucks

10 Pinzgauers

10 Panhard VBLs 12,7mm

5 VAB 12,7mm

2 VAB Mephisto HOT-4 AT

8 Jetskis

2 Maule M7 Scouts

2 Tucano CAS

2 A-4M Skyhawk CAS

2 Mi-24D (Modified import from Chernarus)

2 Mi-24P (Russian, borowed)

3 ZSU-57mm AA

10 UH-1 Huey

6x AS-350 CAS

? Scud Launchers

? D-30 Cannons

Presidental Guard

5 Humvees (Black)

1 AS-350 (Black)

Police

2 AS350 Scouts

5 VAB Anti-riot

10 Swat Vans

20 Panhard VBL Patrol Cars

Tourists

Cellphones

Flip-flops

Edited by IceBreakr

shweet! But forgot to ask, weapons which are present in this mission, are purely west ones, or the east ones as well? *oils up my beauty KSVK*

---------- Post added at 15:17 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

Because we were hired to do it, bro.

damn, sometimes you have to hate your job. :-/

I'll take my chances :)

Just to warn you that the VON port was changed in 95660 so if you use a beta higher than 95417 you won't be able to communicate over VON with anyone using <=95417.

Tourists

Cellphones

Flip-flops

Vs Hostile armour?

Sounds like a a fair fight to me :)

Any tourists that want to discuss which places we should go and visit and places we should take *photos* of drop me a pm ;)

Sounds like a a fair fight to me :)
You have Celery in your team, balance restored :cool:

You have Celery in your team, balance restored :cool:

:-O he's that good? I'm quite excited now. :D Anyway having ur "all time favorite game" devs on ur side, makes u even more excited. ;)

Just to warn you that the VON port was changed in 95660 so if you use a beta higher than 95417 you won't be able to communicate over VON with anyone using <=95417.

We're using TS3 for comms anyways, so I'm not worried about that.

I'll be rambo'n with a M240 so as long as I can shout "GET SOME!" and someone hears it, I'll be happy with the comms :p

Do our cellphones have secret hidden poison injectors that we can use? :)

Too bad Dslyecxi is not there, he'd out-ninja the government troops single-handed. :D

Get your flip-flop smack ready, we gotta be able to keep it up until they get out of their tanks and run home to their mommies crying!

until they get out of their tanks and run home to their mommies crying!

T...t..t..TANKS you say? *whers my Metis dammit*

T...t..t..TANKS you say? *whers my Metis dammit*

Bah, who needs a Metis when you can have two dozen people slap their flip-flops on the hull? Drives the crew insane in no time and leaves the tank intact for capture! :p

Bah, who needs a Metis when you can have two dozen people slap their flip-flops on the hull? Drives the crew insane in no time and leaves the tank intact for capture! :p

Shame you can't open the hatch and throw machetes down...

ah right, psychological warfare :D

thx, got email, but it kicks me, says: @lingor\addons\lingor_sounds.pb is not signed by the server oO. I have ingor v1.4 and units v1.3, no errors at start up or ingame, tested with a friend today.

Edited by NeuroFunker