Sign in to follow this  
stonercharley

Unhappy customer!!

I paid for copy of arma 2 co - steam version on friday. didnt recieve the code, got a fatal error message saying contact support @ bistudio . com i did that got a reply saying i will have my code monday morning and i still dont have it, i am really not happy with the customer service. Its getting me very angry knowing ive paid for something and should have it already but i don't! so sort it out!

I had the same issue with Steam over the weekend. I purchased ArmA2 CO for my son and Steam processed my payment and then added the products to my son's account but issued no key for Arrowhead, there was a key for ArmA2 though. Took them nearly 5 days to issue a key for Arrowhead.

Quite unsat really. I'm not to found of vendors selling items when they have no keys, I'd rather they hold sales until they have keys available.

On a side note I purchased a copy though the BI Store and got a key and download link immediately. :)

Steam isn't known for it's support. I've sent them a few messages and have never heard a peep out of them. I can imagine they have a high volume of inquiries in their queue but no response at all can be quite frustrating. Since this invovles Steam, unfortunetly you'll have to wait on Steam to resolve the issue.

Edited by Vandrel

Assuming you bought it from the http://store.bistudio.com/, have you checked your "Account Maintenance" to see if the steam code is there?

If you bought it from steam or another retailer you better check with them, not much BIS can do about other retailers.

i bought it from bistudio store, and Jan Libich sent me a message saying i would get my code monday morning and I still dont have it and it isnt there on the account maintenance my order confirmation is but not the code.

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:13 ----------

I had the same issue with Steam over the weekend. I purchased ArmA2 CO for my son and Steam processed my payment and then added the products to my son's account but issued no key for Arrowhead, there was a key for ArmA2 though. Took them nearly 5 days to issue a key for Arrowhead.

Quite unsat really. I'm not to found of vendors selling items when they have no keys, I'd rather they hold sales until they have keys available.

On a side note I purchased a copy though the BI Store and got a key and download link immediately. :)

Steam isn't known for it's support. I've sent them a few messages and have never heard a peep out of them. I can imagine they have a high volume of inquiries in their queue but no response at all can be quite frustrating. Since this invovles Steam, unfortunetly you'll have to wait on Steam to resolve the issue.

I did buy the game from BI Store and i haven't received the code from them. Its disappointing really as my friend referred there site.

If this is still unresolved for you it'd be best to just send in a ticket (or another) if you have not received a response.

https://store.bistudio.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=50

If applicable please include the following:

Details of where you purchased the game from

The installation method included with this purchase (DVD/Digital etc)

Photo or screenshot of the key (if applicable)

Photo or screenshot of the receipt

IP address from www.whatismyip.com

To send screenshots you'll need to email directly to support@bistudio.com instead of using the webmail option.