Sign in to follow this  
arturparv

Refund

Hello.

First thing, registration on a form is really drove me crazy. I'm sorry, but there is too much of proving that I'm human. I'm a costumer who wants to be treated as a human being.

Anyway, about my topic. I just didn't like your game ARMA II: Combined Operations. My expectation was much higher, than it was really. I bought your game 2 days ago or even a day through Steam. As all human being, I have all rights to return your product back with a 14 days and refund my money. Please contact me on my email *email removed* or through Steam arturparv. Thank you for your kindly attention.

Ahoj.

And that is not all. To create a f***ing topic I need to have a 1 post. I'm here just for one thing, and I just don't want anything else. After all that humiliation I just don't want to deal with you anymore apart from refund. Thank you!

Please, delete that post which I made practical for creating a topic: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?120498-ARMA-2-Free&p=2215088&viewfull=1#post2215088.

Edited by Max Power

Posting a thread on the forums is absolutely not the right way to go about this, if you bought directly from Steam you should contact them for a refund, if you bought the game from store.bistudio.com then log onto your account and follow the support process through the website.

Email removed to prevent web crawling spambots from picking it up. BIS Moderators and staff can still retrieve it if necessary.