Sign in to follow this  
gareththomasnz

Source Filmmaker & ARMA ?

Hey I just saw some Source Filmmaker videos today - its fricken wicked

Will this app work with the ARMA game engine too ?

If so I expect everybody here to go KrAzEe

a tool designed by valve, that works only in tf2?

it is called source ( engine) for a. reason.

your quetion is invalid, and has nothing to so with bi tools

1. Where in the forum do you suggest I should have posted then ?

2. your quetion is invalid - really ?

It seems a valid question to me or I wouldn't have asked it.

3. works only in tf2 - crap

You are obnoxious - I don't post here often - I expect better interaction than this.

Will this app work with the ARMA game engine too ?

No, it will not.

1. Where in the forum do you suggest I should have posted then ?

2. your quetion is invalid - really ?

It seems a valid question to me or I wouldn't have asked it.

3. works only in tf2 - crap

You are obnoxious - I don't post here often - I expect better interaction than this.

1. i don't. valve != bi

2. my iphone's keyboard is far from best, so no reason to pick on that.

how can a tool, released by a completly different company, for a completly different engine, work in RV3+?

have you actually gave it a try yourself before posting the above?

3. read the faq/description + give it a try yourself.

if you would have made some sense (by thinking about what you wished to ask, before you clicked post) you would most likely had part of better "interaction", whatever that means for you. or just maybe your expectations are too high...

I think perhaps an answer closer to the interaction you wanted, would be for me to tell you that Source is a totally different engine, with a completely different way of working, including a strong emphasis on physics and only featuring content from...well, Half-Life spin-offs, and thus would never work with Arma - and even if by some incredible miracle it did work, no one would be particularly interested anyway, because Arma fans who want to make films are clever enough to make amazing videos using the game itself, and don't need to rely on highly accessible software that rarely produces anything more than surreal Team-Fortress-My Little Pony clips.

This section is for troubleshooting questions related to the ARMA 2 & OA : BI TOOLS, other software related tools discussions do not belong here.

§8) Post in the right forum & right thread

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator. If a thread exists for the topic you wish to post about you must use it, for example all ACE questions belong in the ACE thread. All addon/mod questions belong in the thread for that addon/mod. In the case of DayZ discussions they should be posted on the DayZ forums, this includes problems with the Modification. The troubleshooting forum is not for problems with Addons and Mods!