Sign in to follow this  
skytheman

New island in production

Just an update from the last post, so far we have added 5 new towns, some new key features. Tons screenshots at our site: Ofp.german-club.com

BTW: this is not a throw together island my friends... two weeks in, meny more to go...

Thanks,

sky.

PS: Give us some input (o:

Looking good, this might be the first "usable" new island made by wpredit.

Will it be released anytime soon?

hey that looks good, looks like you spent alot of time on it

nice job on that, i like smile.gif

Yeah, a release wont be for a while. But, i will tell you this much. The project is still going. Currently there is nearly 9 Miles of "high-way" in it...

Err on this island, could you make me something? Just a small isalnd off to the side . biggrin.gif like the one in everon thats off to the east. with the little house. And its the small island. Can you make me one?? please?confused.gifbiggrin.gif

Yeah, thanks for all the good comments.. oh BTW harnu, after resistance is released we will be implimenting a bridge in the island, that means it will connect a smaller island to the main land... smile.gif you will have your little island wink.gif

W0000000 I LOVE YOU SKY (NOT GAY) And would that small of an island really be worth a bridge?

It will be worth the bridge wink.gif anyway, our team will be getting o2 so that means we can do more objects for our island(s)

i'm one of the admins over at sky's forums. its great that you are all giving great feedback, but can you put them in out forums, it would make it a lil bit easier for us and maybe you can spread the word around, Thanks!

I wonder will you use resistance buildings (if thats possible) and perhaps a nice airfield if the island is large enough ;-)

I really like the towns they seem more realistic than the current ones. I hope u make a small airfield smile.gif

Looking good biggrin.gif

The island looks great sky. I know this because I have been beta tresting it with the man who deserves 95% if not all of the credit ---> Deadsoldier [WarLords]. It seems to me that his slacker of a teammate has been making the announcments and taking all the credit without mentioning even once on this forum the name of the one man work force behind this project. I would like to take this opportunity to honor Deadsoldier and his spectacular work he has done on the new upcoming island for OFP. Keep up the good work Dead, and I hope the new addition to your team contributes more than the original teammate. I'm sure mo~ will do fine.

Ah noo, i have had a substantial involvement in the creation of this island. And deadsoldier is the one who started this project, so you would expect that he would be doing more work then i...

besides i did not start this for me it was for the team...

The OFP if you read the first post!