Sign in to follow this  
swatti

ARMA2 mission 5, squad refuses to drive to anywhere...

Finaly got me a gaming-rig and been "catching up" on games i really wanted to play but could not... I used to play OFP soooo much, think most my youth was spent playing OFP :)

Anyways. Now, FINALY, after so many years im trying to run thru the story-missions of ARMA2.

In the mission im supposed to run around asking stuff and find some bad guys... Sadly the helo i've got isnt very good at landing it so its more of a health-risk then fast-transport and im even supposed to have a AAV APC at my disposal but... Umm. Where is it? Just got few humvees in the starting-base and those seem to have an issue...

The problem: My squad in their infinite wisdom refuse to drive the humvees anywhere. They just sit inside and wont drive.

This mission seems to involve a lot of driving so i'd prefer to have someone else then me to do it.

There is no AAV APC or any other friendly APC for you to use in Razor Two mission.

I used to let Razor Team member drive for me in Humwee. Just get in at any other set than driver's set and then order Razor Team to get in. And see what the Razor Team member who gets in to the driver's seat. Then open map, click F2, F3 or F4 (depending who is the driver), choose move and click map where. AI should start moving. Make sure you have no mods running.

What patch version are you using? Have you tried changing AI awareness modes? Are you sure Humwee is not damaged by helicopter experiments or something?