Sign in to follow this  

so couldn't register to give feedback, see a few people having this problem.

anyway....i was really looking forward to this game, the concept looked awesome, after playing the beta my view has changed.

dont take offence but it plays like a game that was made 10 years ago....anyone remember battlezone?. i still like the concept but the gameplay will stop me from playing this.

first problem, as said above could not register to provide feedback :(

second, why the hell can't i run over a tree or blow it up? or fly a whatchamacallit into a tree/cactus it should break or something. it kills any immersion having unbreakable objects like these.

third. why is there not hit rego, i cant tell if i am actually hitting a object or not. a visual effect is needed on the reticle. (like most shooters these days)

fourth. mouse controls for the flyers are way too sensitive and using a controller is very dull, even putting sensitivity right up the controller is useless.

fifth, AI do some really stupid things, especially if you had been controlling a unit then ask it to dock.

this could be a brilliant game but based on what is playable at the moment i just cant justify my time playing it.

like i said i was really looking forward to playing this but im not so sure now.

bottom line is it looks dated, plays very clunky and AI is missing the I a lot of the time. hope the final release has some improvements

cheers

joerocket.

Hello joerocket10r, welcome to the forums.

I'll try to answer some of your questions. I am one of the developers for CCGM.

second, why the hell can't i run over a tree or blow it up? or fly a whatchamacallit into a tree/cactus it should break or something. it kills any immersion having unbreakable objects like these.

Cactuses are breakable, as with crates barrels and similar objects. We have also introduced breaking of lamps and similar objects. We would like to introduce breakable trees, but there are technical issues with this. It is something we are definitely considering, but unfortunately I cannot promise whether or not this will be possible. Nevertheless, destruction of the aforementioned objects is possible now, and will be available in the next beta update. We really apologise for the delay of the update, due to sorting through feedback and fixing of bugs and improving the game overall.

third. why is there not hit rego, i cant tell if i am actually hitting a object or not. a visual effect is needed on the reticle. (like most shooters these days)

A hit registration indicator is also featured in the newer builds. It will be in the next beta update.

fourth. mouse controls for the flyers are way too sensitive and using a controller is very dull, even putting sensitivity right up the controller is useless.

This is something we are working on improving either prior to release or in a future patch.

fifth, AI do some really stupid things, especially if you had been controlling a unit then ask it to dock.

Definitely something we are looking at improving. Even at this point, work on the AI navigation and functionality is being improved. Hopefully this will be available as soon as possible.

this could be a brilliant game but based on what is playable at the moment i just cant justify my time playing it.

like i said i was really looking forward to playing this but im not so sure now.

bottom line is it looks dated, plays very clunky and AI is missing the I a lot of the time. hope the final release has some improvements

cheers

joerocket.

Please reserve your judgement for the upcoming beta build. Again we really apologise for the lack of updates due to absolute focus on sifting through the vast amount of feedback.

Take care,

Martin Melicharek