Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

Ghost's Assorted Scripts

These are a collection of scripts I have written over the past few years. Some might have minor issues but most work at least 98% of the time without a hitch. I would like to thank all that have supported me and BI for the most amazing game ever! Special thanks to Kylania, Wolle, Kronzky, and all members of the true Ghostland. Note these are all WIP and can and will change from time to time. These scripts are capable of making an entire mission by themselves if used properly. Some of the script types include: dynamic weapon list generation, dynamic building population, dynamic patrols by vehicles or infantry, and roof top mgs, and many more. Any feedback is appreciated.

Ghost ArmA2 Scripts

Definitely worth checking them out. I use a couple of them in almost every of my missions and they make your (editing) life a lot easier. :)

Nice, thanks for sharing these Ghost! I'd really like to start getting my head around more advanced scripting techniques like this. If there's any way you could add more comments it would be a lot easier for intermediate scripters like me to digest, but this is entirely optional as you were kind enough to share these in the first place. Cheers!

Wow!

These look like a TREASURE TROVE of editing goodness!

THANK YOU for sharing them with us - you ROCK! :dancehead: