Sign in to follow this  
Joeh

how can i set the height of game logic buildings?

ive been making a map, placing buildings using the game logic e.g "myBuilding = "Land_Hlidac_Budka_EP1" createVehicle position this; deleteVehicle this;" and ive also been using the set height for basic objects under Empty, using the code this setPos "[getPos this select 0, getPos this select 1,<height>];" and that has also been working fine for those objects, however i cannot get the set height code with the game logic buildings, i want to be able to set the height of buildings placed under game logic but do not know how to do it, or even if its possible.

This question is probably better off being asked in the Mission Editing & Scripting forum section. This forum section deals more with using Visitor and modifying .pew files and .wrps and not as much with the mission editor.

To answer your question though, I think this will work if you put it in the gamelogic's initialization field:

this setPos [getPos this select 0, getPos this select 1, 27];

That last number, 27, is how high it is above the ground in meters. In this case it is 27 meters.

ive tried the code, and it works for items that i have placed under non playable>Empty however when i use game logic to place an object and add that code into the init, it dosent effect the game logics height?