Sign in to follow this  
director

What to download

I bought Arma 2 CO and now i have two things to download. Here they are :

Download link for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead (Arma 2: Combined Operations) is HERE

Download link for Arma 2 (Arma 2: Combined Operations) is HERE

I am not sure do i need both do download and install or the second one is enough. I bought the game becouse od DayZ. Can someone explain me what is the diference between those two links ?

Download both.

Install Arma 2 first (I've read tips to run it at least once before proceeding).

Install Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead into the same folder. Run it.

Install the DayZ mod (search around on google or dayzmod.com to find out how).

By now I think there should be plenty of tutorials and how-tos around if you google for them :rolleyes:

ok, ty. so i need both, second link is only Arma 2 and on first link is OA.

is there any offical torrent ?

Unfortunately there isn't a torrent download available officially. However you can DL the iso's if you have a legitimate license(CD-Key).

There is no official download for iso images either and we strongly suggest to use official download sources. We do not take any responsibility for any viruses and trojans you may get by downloading and installing the game from illegal sources!

i used official download source but i must say it is a pain in the a..s for me to download those large files. You should think about official torrents for the future becouse it is much easier for a lot of ppl. Many games use that allready and that works ok.

sry for late respond and thx all for help.

PS omg, i am playing 6 months one FPS game. That didnt happend since enemy territory :)