Sign in to follow this  
Kep Kelagin

Difference in graphis in resistance...

Hiya ,

Dunno if this is the proper forum to post, but on This Dutch games site , i found this article ( in Dutch ) , but it's about the difference between the original Flashpoint game and Resistance... looks impressing..It actually tells about two new screenshots released to compare...

Only 3 more days biggrin.gifsmile.gif

My deep sympathies for all the US ppl who aint getting it till july tounge.gif

unless u order uk version.

HOLY PARRAPA THE CRAPPA!!!!!!!!!1 biggrin.gif

LOOKS bloody AMAZING.. biggrin.gif

Guess i'll be throwing away that Geforce 3 ti500 BWAAAAAAAA sad.gif

Ill need a complete system Upgrade from my p3 850 to play this,, and i have no cash!!

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I think this could be classed as News Discussion, as this is a new screenshot smile.gif

Moving smile.gif

Surely a P3 850 and GF3 Ti500 is more than adequate for Resistance? At least as long as you don't play missions with hundreds of troops all fighting at once. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (benreeper @ June 26 2002,03:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My EB has it for June26th.

Ben<span id='postcolor'>

nope..i checked with my local EB and that's shippment date...meaning that they get it shipped by 26th(means they already got it today), but they are not going to put in onshelves until Jult 3rd, which is NA release date.

Not really impressed, looks the same as OFP does to me right now. Guess I'll have to wait and see it on my screen before I can really judge the difference....

Rock out.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Munger @ June 26 2002,02:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Surely a P3 850 and GF3 Ti500 is more than adequate for Resistance? At least as long as you don't play missions with hundreds of troops all fighting at once.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, its not that bad, since the new detonator drivers seem to have given me an extra 10 frames.. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Resistance is Futile

Eh Munger, why doent you send your system over here to me as the only machine that can play OFP in my house is my 450 Mgz, 288 ram and Ati Radion 7200 graphix card piece o tin. In other words, stop your bitchen I am not done yet  wink.gif